Great list, looks like your doing great.. not too much left. I can't believe how close we all are.
| Originally Posted by Natural |
Okay cool, is there a "light fare" option? Is the beach party near any restaurants in case guests get hungry?
Once your party is over and guest may be hungry, they can head over to the 24 hour sports bar where they serve snacks (pizza,ice cream, ect...)
| Originally Posted by DawnBuckley |
OMG Tracy, we have similar things outstanding.
I have to:
- find hairstyle pics
- want to have my hair highlighted before I go too
- burn cd of ceremony music and another cd of beach party songs that I would like in case the DJ doesn't have them
- pay my TA/Wedding Planner here. She is on vacation so I haven't seen her
- Take out some US funds and get tip envelopes or payment envelopes ready
- You mention you are choosing the menu... I wanted to design a menu but thought we had to wait until we get there to choose the food. have you heard differently?
- finish name tags on favour boxes
- wrap the wedding party gifts. we organized a dinner here at home this weekend so we won't have to cart steins, etc. there. I bought the girls sea glass jewelery for the wedding day and the guys are getting steins and zippo lighter sets (2 smoke). The ring bearer is getting a t-shirt and a dog tag necklace with his name and our wedding date on it
- finish making t-shirts for the groomsmen (they are going deep sea fishing and I am making t-shirts)
- purchase tank tops for the girls (I am ironing on the rhinestone bridesmaid decals)
- go through summer clothes and decide what to bring and what I need besides and bathing suit
- find a veil! My new mom in law wants to buy it. I might get a short one but not sure because I don't even know what I am doing with my hair
And the list goes on and on!!! Am in the middle of doing a welcome book, seating chart and a Program! We don't think we are doing the sand ceremony. Might do a seashell ceremony where the guests get a shell to make a wish for us. We shall see. Are you doing the sand ceremony?
Talk to you later!!!
I had ask Carolina if it was ok to fly in on the 10th which means it's not 3 business days before the wedding, she agreed as long as I would have my menu picked out.So it's not the same for you, you will get to pick when you have your meeting with her. To be honest... I think I'll just make my mind up real fast when we meet her and she shows me the menu book.
Don't forget, she will actually make a menu for each guest and place it at their set at the restaurant.
How are you doing the seating? Are you writing cards out, and ppl will pick the up as they are on their way to the table? Or just have their names at the table? Did you figure what kind of tables? I'm still waiting to see if 6 guest are coming, if no..then we are 14 , I am not sure if I should have 2 tables and the head table (1 being the bridal, and the other with the rest of the guest, head table would be us and the parents) or just I just put everyone together minus the head table! ?
I decided to forfet the tshirts for the bridal party lol, cause they do their hair and then have to take the shirt off, it'll mess the hair up.. I'll just get them to wear a cover up with their bathing suits on.
| Originally Posted by sungoddess_08 |
Wow! those are great lists -- I love lists though.
Carribbeanlover - what is a romper? And I am going the teeth whitening also -- I wasn't sure when to do it though...what kind are you doing? Or are you going somewhere to get it done?
Are your flight times 100% determined? Ours aren't -- so that is holding me up a bit, we have FI's family who live in Quebec flying out of Toronto with us, and as of now we have a 6:20am flight time -- sooo we'll have to figure out what we're doing the night before.
Also -- how are you doing the programs? I want to do that, but I thought that some information (i.e. beach party time - and menu) weren't to be known until we get there. I would love to hear what you're doing!!
My flight is 100% the time I got on my invoice 6:50am...we are not morning ppl)which is annoying because when I originally booked, I booked a 12pm flight, but then added an extra week, so my flight changed from Air canada to Air transit at 7am flight (air canada didn't have room for the second week)
then we got switch again from AT to CanJet!!!! which is now 6:50.