| Originally Posted by caribbeanLover |
I actually came on to get a break from planning, got a freaking migraine.. can't wait until it's over.
Glad to hear you have a little break from school!!
Things still need to be done
- download prelude music
-BM flip flops (matching)
-GM Gift (wedding attir)
- find Cat sitter
-use teeth whitener March 26th
-find/order romper or something for wedding day wear for hair & make up
-print scavenger hunt list for pictures
-burn cdâ€™s for ceremony
-wedding games for cocktail hour
-Print e-mails from Carolina.
-Print guest list with arrival time
-Make list for Dj for MUST HAVE songs
-write thank you letters for parents, and FI
-go through summer clothes, see what needs to be bought.
-Print and bring hair style pic
( If TO ppl come things need to be done: Buy mugs, make centerpiece ,buy and make hang over kits label fans for girls, label shot glass for men......) (I'm still waiting to see if ppl are coming, ugh!!)
Print hair style
Pick dinner menu
I know it looks small... but I also made a goal to do my spring cleaning before I go. (OOOPS), also pack for the actual vacation.
I have to:
- find hairstyle pics
- want to have my hair highlighted before I go too
- burn cd of ceremony music and another cd of beach party songs that I would like in case the DJ doesn't have them
- pay my TA/Wedding Planner here. She is on vacation so I haven't seen her
- Take out some US funds and get tip envelopes or payment envelopes ready
- You mention you are choosing the menu... I wanted to design a menu but thought we had to wait until we get there to choose the food. have you heard differently?
- finish name tags on favour boxes
- wrap the wedding party gifts. we organized a dinner here at home this weekend so we won't have to cart steins, etc. there. I bought the girls sea glass jewelery for the wedding day and the guys are getting steins and zippo lighter sets (2 smoke). The ring bearer is getting a t-shirt and a dog tag necklace with his name and our wedding date on it
- finish making t-shirts for the groomsmen (they are going deep sea fishing and I am making t-shirts)
- purchase tank tops for the girls (I am ironing on the rhinestone bridesmaid decals)
- go through summer clothes and decide what to bring and what I need besides and bathing suit
- find a veil! My new mom in law wants to buy it. I might get a short one but not sure because I don't even know what I am doing with my hair
And the list goes on and on!!! Am in the middle of doing a welcome book, seating chart and a Program! We don't think we are doing the sand ceremony. Might do a seashell ceremony where the guests get a shell to make a wish for us. We shall see. Are you doing the sand ceremony?
Talk to you later!!!