Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#1161 msredbird51

msredbird51
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:44 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by caribbeanLover
    I am not sure if I welcomed you, I am terrible sorry. Congrats on the big engagment, it's so exciting!!! :)

It's def important to wait for that, what she is mostly likely doing is waiting from the judge for a confirmation of date.
    Good luck on getting your dateKeep us posted!!
    Thanks for the congrats and warm welcome!

I did get an email from Carolina today saying she is waiting to hear from the judge. I just hope she hears in the next two or three days. I really want to get this booked this week!

lol, I am not a good person in waiting!

#1162 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
    • 829 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 07:58 PM

Well it's a lot of stress so perhaps you will be as you get closer and realize things are coming together!!! I'm still far enough away and have not considered the little details so I'm full blown excited! lol...

#1163 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
      • 1,619 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:08 PM

very true, I think your so right, once everything is packed sitting waiting for me. I know I'll get that excited feeling. I am totally excited to go down south tho and be on the beach!!!
        http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
        Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
        Happily ever after...

#1164 jerzshortstuff

jerzshortstuff
        • 303 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:04 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by sungoddess_08
          I am SOO excited!! lol, just wanted to share my excitement with fellow brides!!!!!! :)
          congrats and good luck with your planning! btw, I noticed your wedding date is my FI's bday :)

#1165 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
          • 829 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:20 PM

Ohhh it's a great date all around then!! :)

We also decided on our legal date -- June 3! So really, I will be married in less than 3 months!! And June will fly by anyways, so I'm getting more and more excited. Wish I could skip the flight (already terrified and dreading it) and be on the beach now!

#1166 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
            • 553 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:26 PM

Holy posts!! You ladies have been having lots to say while I've been working!! I wish I wasn't working and I was home chatting with you all!! lol

Quick question, April brides, have you received an email from Carolina asking for names of your guests and reservation numbers?? WTF is she talking about reservation numbers??

The email she sent me is a reply to an email I sent her in OCTOBER!!!!!!

msredbird51, Welcome to the addiction :) We love it!

#1167 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
              • 1,619 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:23 PM

Oh congrats, everyone is legally getting married in town first, hope I didn't make a mistake by doing my legal ceremony in punta cana!!

I'm with you on the flying. I am not afraid, but it hurts me. My ears and stomach. My ears wont poped for 3 days (so on my wedding day I should expect them to pop) and my stomach usually goes back to normal about 2 days after.(stupid crohn's!!)
                http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
                Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
                Happily ever after...

#1168 beachbum

beachbum
                • 351 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:07 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MilitaryMrs.s-to be

Quick question, April brides, have you received an email from Carolina asking for names of your guests and reservation numbers?? WTF is she talking about reservation numbers??

The email she sent me is a reply to an email I sent her in OCTOBER!!!!!!
                  Hey Militarymrs, yes, I got the same email. I referred her to our TA, who sent her all of their info.

#1169 DEH83

DEH83
                  • 88 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:34 PM

Military Mrs. I got that email too. Reservation numbers are their bookings. So if you did a group booking with one carrier, there is a reservation number for each city - i.e. multiple people under one reservation number.

We have 32 people coming out of 5 cities, so i gave her the list of people under each reservation number.
                    April 21st, 2010

#1170 skdoucetanderson@shaw.ca

skdoucetanderson@shaw.ca
                    • 45 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:39 PM

yes i just got one from her requesting that yesterday- also from an email i sent her in january... reservation number is the booking number for your guests through the package provider(your TA will/should have this). most of my guests are booked as a group so we have one reservation number through sunwing for the resort. i am guessing it is their way of indicating who is with what wedding party and who is grouped together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users