Jump to content

Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?


  • Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#1101 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,619 posts

    Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:48 PM

    I had the sam experince as you guys, like sungoddes I was turned off by it. So I found HCD, and Arnaud has been amazing about replying to all my e-mails , really giving me a full answer. I've never sent a question and getting a reply feeling more confused. I am so excited to work with him and see our photo's!! especially the TTD!!
    http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
    Tracy and Mike

    Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
    Happily ever after...

    #1102 sungoddess_08

    sungoddess_08
    • Member
    • 829 posts

      Posted 20 February 2010 - 11:26 AM

      I am so excited!! I woke up this morning and started making a list of things (what we need to bring, what is available etc.)
      I'm working on a master wedding list now - carribbeanlover did you ever find those flowers? I'm looking on here and on palladiumaddict and not finding anything!

      #1103 caribbeanLover

      caribbeanLover
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,619 posts

        Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:59 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by sungoddess_08
        I am so excited!! I woke up this morning and started making a list of things (what we need to bring, what is available etc.)
        I'm working on a master wedding list now - carribbeanlover did you ever find those flowers? I'm looking on here and on palladiumaddict and not finding anything!
        great, hope you get the list done before I have to leave, I am sure it'll be helpful lol.

        PM your e-mail address, Courtney found some andI'll send it to me!
        http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
        Tracy and Mike

        Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
        Happily ever after...

        #1104 sungoddess_08

        sungoddess_08
        • Member
        • 829 posts

          Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:48 PM

          Hi! That would be great if you could send the pics! I just tried to send you a pm, but it says you have exceeded your space and cannot receive more messages until some are deleted? I'm not sure! You must have a lot of messages! lol

          #1105 caribbeanLover

          caribbeanLover
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,619 posts

            Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:35 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by sungoddess_08
            Hi! That would be great if you could send the pics! I just tried to send you a pm, but it says you have exceeded your space and cannot receive more messages until some are deleted? I'm not sure! You must have a lot of messages! lol
            lol sorry, yes my msg box was full, as I never have deleted them since I've been a member,sorry about that, it's all empty now, you can go ahead and send it, you wont have a problem anymore.
            http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
            Tracy and Mike

            Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
            Happily ever after...

            #1106 sungoddess_08

            sungoddess_08
            • Member
            • 829 posts

              Posted 20 February 2010 - 11:52 PM

              That's perfect! thanks for sending that! I LOVE the 6th picutre, I agree!! how much is that one? Did she tell you? I don't love the colours they have for the chair covers -- the yellow is not great and the other one is really dark!! hmm, I wonder if I should bring my own.

              #1107 caribbeanLover

              caribbeanLover
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,619 posts

                Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:07 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by sungoddess_08
                That's perfect! thanks for sending that! I LOVE the 6th picutre, I agree!! how much is that one? Did she tell you? I don't love the colours they have for the chair covers -- the yellow is not great and the other one is really dark!! hmm, I wonder if I should bring my own.

                my pleasure, thanks to Mrs Miltar! If I am not mistaken the 6th pic is $40US, not to bad,considering how much I'd pay for a bouquet like that here in Montreal... tho I am spending $1300US for the wedding package, I just like it more. Who knows, maybe she has different ones now and i may change my mind again lol (I am so bad for that, changing my mind to many times)
                chair covers,or the sash? They are both $$ to buy, if it's in your budged and you really don't like what they have, go ahead!! if not (like me) I'm just going to pick something they have, hopefully aqua/pool kinda colour, I can also go with yellow (BM bouquets, but if I go with yellow, the BM dress colour will get lost since everything else will be yellow, aaaahhh decisions,decisions)
                http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
                Tracy and Mike

                Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
                Happily ever after...

                #1108 sungoddess_08

                sungoddess_08
                • Member
                • 829 posts

                  Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:03 AM

                  I know! It's not in my budget actually -- bahhhh. It's all adding up now! lol

                  #1109 caribbeanLover

                  caribbeanLover
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,619 posts

                    Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:28 AM

                    I feel ya!!
                    http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
                    Tracy and Mike

                    Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
                    Happily ever after...

                    #1110 ManoCujo

                    ManoCujo
                    • Newbie
                    • 24 posts

                      Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:25 AM

                      I would love to see what pics you guys are referring to - do you mind sharing?
                      Appreciated!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users