Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#991 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
  • 553 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:16 PM

Tracy, We all leave on the 11th, but we booked back in June, however there were 2 couples that just booked within the last month and my TA had to go through a different tour operator to get rooms because sunwing had none left in there block, so it ended up costing them $300 more per person.

Isabelle, I know how you feel, Mike almost had to leave to go to Haiti, but the wedding saved him and kept him here!! :) I think he was a little dissapointed as he loves his job but happy at the same time that he doesn't miss an amazing wedding/vacation!! lol

#992 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
    • 1,619 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:52 PM

Ok! lucky for you and your guest.. you were the smart ones. Our problem was our guest didn't know if they were able to make it until more last minture and still no one can really booked their trip (for those who haven't) until late feb earch March. SO it's stressful but I can't stress over it anymore there is nothing I can do. At least our parents will be there!

Oh I was wondering/worried about your Mike needing to go to Haiti as I am sure my cousin will be heading over (I think they probbably work together in some way or form)
      Glad he'll be able to make the wedding lol! or there really wouldn't have been a wedding.
      http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
      Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
      Happily ever after...

#993 isy_beau

isy_beau
      • 83 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:03 AM

Yes my GM is very happy to go help but torn at the same time since we planned a bachelor/bachelorette party in a cottage in february so is missing out on that but we are very proud of him. They need him more then we do.

#994 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
        • 1,619 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:17 AM

aww sorry to hear he'll also miss that.. he'll be able to make it to the wedding?

Aww that'll be nice.. so it'll be like a jack and jill party? The Fi wanted to do that.. lol I told him 'heeeeelll no'
          Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#995 DEH83

DEH83
          • 88 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:34 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by caribbeanLover
            DEH83,
            Your seats are they leaving from Ottawa or Montreal?
            And which day are they to leave on?
            My seats are from Ottawa - but they don't leave until the 17th unfortunately for you...
            April 21st, 2010

#996 isy_beau

isy_beau
            • 83 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:59 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by caribbeanLover
              aww sorry to hear he'll also miss that.. he'll be able to make it to the wedding?

Aww that'll be nice.. so it'll be like a jack and jill party? The Fi wanted to do that.. lol I told him 'heeeeelll no'
              Hopefully he will make it to the wedding.
              I had to go search for the meaning of a Jack and Jill (I'm french so it's not a expression that I know lol)
              I guess it is a kind of Jack and Jill, we are not people that go out in bars and have been together for 10 years, so my future Brother/sister in law organised a suprise weekend (wich is not a surprise anymore LOL) just to get together with some family and friends.

#997 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
              • 553 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:41 PM

I hope he can make it but if he can't, he is doing something alot of people would never do, be proud :)
                My mom asked if we wanted a Jack and Jill party, I laughed right in her face!! Shes like, I should have known you wouldn't want that!! I was like, I'm going to have to party with him for the rest of my life!! LOL

#998 isy_beau

isy_beau
                • 83 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:14 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MilitaryMrs.s-to be
                  I hope he can make it but if he can't, he is doing something alot of people would never do, be proud :)
                  My mom asked if we wanted a Jack and Jill party, I laughed right in her face!! Shes like, I should have known you wouldn't want that!! I was like, I'm going to have to party with him for the rest of my life!! LOL
                  Yes yes, I am very proud of him, I said it yesterday to, and I tell him all the time :)

#999 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
                  • 1,619 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:09 PM

Country.
                    LOL I am totaly with you on that, I'll be partying with him for the rest of my life. Do you know when yours is? I found yesterday March 13th so it'll be exactly a month from the wedding lol .

I admir your GM for doing something I could never possibly do.

Awww that's to bad.. I would have so boughten your left over tickets (but people would miss the wedding no point)
                    Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#1000 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
                    • 829 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:41 PM

Hi girls.! I just need to write because I'm feeling guilty right now lol...I'm home all day today (I had class in the morning), so I did some work out excercises for 30 minutes while watching "Buldging Brides" for motivation -- and I have more free time now until 5, so I could go to the gym (which is in my building lol), but I would rather lay in bed and do some work. I really have no excuse, so I'm feeling like I should go. I might go tonight, because I love watching the Bachelor (my weakness is that I'm a reality show junkie..anyways) so I think I will make it my reward tonight after the gym.

what do you think? lol ever feel like this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users