Nathan and Cynthia

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

OMG Girls!!!! The dresses are all so beautiful!!!! We are going to have such a fun week :)

Tracy, as you asked earlier, I have 22 confirmed (booked) guests, 24 including Mike and I. And I pack really really heavy when I go away so I'm not going to bring down centerpeices I don't think. Sence its not really our reception, We will just put the flower centerpeice from the ceremony at our table for supper and thats it, I don't want to have to lug down vases for the tables. I would rather pack more bathing suits, or dresses!!! lol

OMG Girls!!!! The dresses are all so beautiful!!!! We are going to have such a fun week :)

Tracy, as you asked earlier, I have 22 confirmed (booked) guests, 24 including Mike and I. And I pack really really heavy when I go away so I'm not going to bring down centerpeices I don't think. Sence its not really our reception, We will just put the flower centerpeice from the ceremony at our table for supper and thats it, I don't want to have to lug down vases for the tables. I would rather pack more bathing suits, or dresses!!! lol