Nathan and Cynthia

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

lol.....it is a beautiful lounge. funny I made the remark to my mom, we met in a bar, we got married in a bar....how fitting for our relationship!!!!

Thanks for the feedback!! I am sure I will end up having more questions! Listening to you guys has made me even more excited for my day (and it's so long away!!) Ah!!

Can't wait to see the pics! I love your siggy pics carribeanlover!

Thank you!!!:) have you picked your photographer yet?

I love answering questions, I feel like it brings be back to those special moments. I can sit here for the next million years answering questions lol!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribbeanLover View Post
Thank you!!!:) have you picked your photographer yet?

I love answering questions, I feel like it brings be back to those special moments. I can sit here for the next million years answering questions lol!!!
We actually hired a photographer from here who I really like! So I am hoping I can get some nice pictures too!

Glad to hear you don't mind answering questions! I may come up with more on my night shift tonight!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila2011 View Post
We actually hired a photographer from here who I really like! So I am hoping I can get some nice pictures too!

Glad to hear you don't mind answering questions! I may come up with more on my night shift tonight!!
Oh that's amazing, we were talking about that after the wedding ,how it really isn't that much more if you bring one down. Since you get the entire day and night photographed. Do you just pay for their vacation, or how are you guys doing it?

lol, late night shifts are great for random thoughts! what do you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribbeanLover View Post
Oh that's amazing, we were talking about that after the wedding ,how it really isn't that much more if you bring one down. Since you get the entire day and night photographed. Do you just pay for their vacation, or how are you guys doing it?

lol, late night shifts are great for random thoughts! what do you do?
We pay for him to come down, but because he gets a vacation we get a deal on the wedding package so in the end it's the same as if we were getting married here! It includes the engagement session, TTD, ceremony and reception, DVD of the pics, and an album. So I am really happy with the deal!!

I work as an RN, so I work from 7pm to 7am when I do my nights. And I guess I should go eat, say hello to the fiance (also named Mike!) and get ready to go! And try to stay awake. Thank goodness for caffeine.

Have a good evening!

That's great!! as we only got the ceremony and TTD. We paid another photographer down here for the engagment's. Plus we bought the disposable cameras for our guest to be our photographers at the dinner and beach party (god knows how they turned out lol) will find out tomorrow.

Ohh an RN(for the er?!), I love you guys!!!! I have crohn's disease and end up in the hospital a lot. It's you guys who take so very good care of me, and work a lot harder then the doctors do. I know I watch lol.

At least (usually) it's quieter on those shifts!

lol Mike too!! aren't Mike's just amazing!!!!

Talk soon! have a quiet shift!

Woo!!!!!!! I'm a teacher!! Well, officially lol they called us that in the closing ceremony today!! AND I'm 3 pints in, so I"m feeling very happy! haha- just called me sungoddess the teacher.

I'm so excited - 2 months today until we get married!! I wish there were more brides in June!

I have to say though, that hearing all of your stories has calmed my nerves completely, I am relieved and calm and trust everything will go smoothly. I don't plan on bringing any decorations or anything with me - and I just plan on having a great time while I'm there- no stress, just making sure I get out of the pool in time! lol

I'm home all day tomorrow! Woo vacation!

woohoo!!!! so happy for you!! in admiration. Congrats!!!

Ohh June will fly by in no time. Hey I say if you don't find a lot of brides means there might not be a lot. SO more time for you and towards your wedding, BONUS!!

it will def go smooth, especially since you seem so easy going. No decor, no stress lol!!

Well I'm home all day too so more time to chat if your bored! lol