Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilitaryMrs.s-to be View Post
Hey girls,
What are you guys saying to get the guys motivated about getting their clothes together?? grrrr....Im gettting angry, all our guys are on huge diets and are more like women then I've ever seen......And its annoying because they've never been like this before!! Their all like....."I can't get clothes yet, I have more weight to lose!" ughhhhh....MEN!
I told the FI if he didn't find it important to get his suit I'd just call the wedding off (I was at a very frustrating part of the planning) the very next day we went and bought his suit lol!!!

Oh,I never heard men say I need to lose weight before buying clothes.. but on the other hand the only 1 person standing up/next to the FI wants to lose weight too before getting attire. (His over weight though lol)

UGHHH!!!!! I need to vent again -- soo my mom talked to my sister and now she says she is coming. Not sure what my mom did to convince her, but apparently all is good now! haha...BUT my bridesmaid just backed out. She got married last year and they didn't go on a honeymoon, so this was going to be it - but now they are planning on buying a house so they can't come.

I'M SOOOOOOO FED UP!!! The problem is that my FI still has his 3 guys, and I dont' want anyone...what should I do? I just want him and I, and then a few people to be our witnesses...But I don't need anyone standing up there for me. I have other people I could ask, but they would be back-up, so I would rather not have anyone!

QUOTE=sungoddess_08;1123412]UGHHH!!!!! I need to vent again -- soo my mom talked to my sister and now she says she is coming. Not sure what my mom did to convince her, but apparently all is good now! haha...BUT my bridesmaid just backed out. She got married last year and they didn't go on a honeymoon, so this was going to be it - but now they are planning on buying a house so they can't come.

I'M SOOOOOOO FED UP!!! The problem is that my FI still has his 3 guys, and I dont' want anyone...what should I do? I just want him and I, and then a few people to be our witnesses...But I don't need anyone standing up there for me. I have other people I could ask, but they would be back-up, so I would rather not have anyone!

Well that's good news that your sister is coming!!! Whatever you mom said, doesn't matter.. it' worked! lol

I am so sorry to hear about youe BM.. really sucks when something like that happens.. all you really can do is try to understand... makes you feel any better one of my BM is probably not coming either.. she just hasn't admited to it yet, which is almost worst... do I get her the gifts I am getting the rest of the party, what about the oot bag!!! So frustrating!!!

How many is in your party? I was so concern about having the party equeal I made my self crazy fryingpan.gif[.. but then realized it doesn't really matter. After I saw a bunch of wedding photo's on here and saw tons of people not having the same amout and it didn't look bad or out of place. If you really don't want to ask anyone else, don't!:) After all it's your day, what you want really matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungoddess_08 View Post
p.s I know I already vented about this but I just got the email sad.gif

and yes, some guys are wayyy worse

lol

Hey, that's what were here for!! smile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilitaryMrs.s-to be View Post
Well, the whole weight loss thing, was my FI, last year he lost 75 lbs when he went to basic training, so now all his friends feel like they should lose weight too. hahah

I'm telling them, were going for clothes like...NOW!!!!! ughhhhh.....Men! .....again! lol

lol!! yeah I still have to get my 1 GM to get his attire.. that's like taking candy from a baby.. his all about wanting to lose weight too, but his been saying that for years.. I actually think he gained weight lol! wink.gif

What are you putting them in?

Wow 75lbs, Congreates to him.. those training look damn hard!

pokestick.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonnie View Post
Shanked

Resort photographer info:

here is their website: JALU.US

if you go to the "about us" section you will find the prices for weddings and sessions, TTD is treated as a session. The most expensive package includes a video of the whole day. All the pictures you see are from the photographer named Peter Reilly. I had a fellow named Andres who I was very very happy with.

Nonnie, any pics from the beach ceremony set up? I wish I were in the DR now...It's about -5 to -10 degrees below zero in Chicago!!! pokestick.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgonzalez_83 View Post
pokestick.gif

Nonnie, any pics from the beach ceremony set up? I wish I were in the DR now...It's about -5 to -10 degrees below zero in Chicago!!! pokestick.gif
It warmed up here in Toronto, but for the last week we've been having 20 below weather.....now that's cold. Good for skying thought.