Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankd View Post
I'm having a hard time getting people to send me the response cards back.....How do I get them to send them back?
We just sent our invites out with a RSVP date of February 1st. I think the invite was more of a technicality (and i wanted to make something pretty!). I think we pretty much have the number of guests already booked. 33 booked after the STD went out. I imagine we will have some stragglers though. What we did which has helped is do our RSVPs through our wedding website. People seem to find that easier. I was frustrated giving such a late RSVP date, but I think some people find it hard to commit to something like this so far in advance, but it is frustrating for sure!

Do any of you ladies already have people booked as well, or is the RSVP the first attempt?

I've only got us book, my parents and a friend from Ireland, out of 50 invites sent out.

I was thinking tho how when the FI and I plan to go on vacation we don't book any earlier then 3 weeks before we actually want to leave. I am sure a lot of people are the same way. So when I sent my letter extending the rsvp date, I made it clear I need to know if they were coming or not. They did not need to book anything until March if that is what pleases them. So we will seeee..

WHat makes me made is the the FI friend was invited (in July) and told us he didn't know because they had a plan to go to Hawiwi in March, as they had this planning before we decided to do DW. But then in Oct, he goes a books a 'family' vacation to Punta Cana (they left Sunday) and told us he still doesn't know.

I am sorry but this isn't a friend,and I am a tad bit upset the the FI still consider him as a friend!!!

My minds in blowen up into little pieces.

Hi girlies!!!! I moved this weekend and just got my internet today! Thank goddd!!!! I missed you!!! You guys have been busy on here!!! I had lots of catching up to do!!

Dawnbuckly, Congrats on gettting the dress!!! Its a huge relief once you get it eh?

Danielle, I'm sorry about your RSVPs, I decided not to go that route, we sent out a mass email to let everybody know our intensions on a destination wedding, the people who wanted to go emailed us back and we have them the info, we are sending out formal invites to the reception, which are going out in January, so I'm almost positive that I won't get any of those replys back!! lol

Tracy, I am booked with Michael Weiler for my pictues, that was a long time ago that you asked me that, but its the first time I've been on since you wrote that!! lol...And sorry to hear about your photog in Montreal sad.gif

ohhh Im so happy to be back!!! eekkk!!! hahahaha

Welcome back girl!!!!!! We missed ya!!

Oh you moved, congrates.. did you buy another home? How is the time with the FI, must be sooo nice to have him home!

Nice, is the photographer base in Punta Cana? Thanks, it looks like it might turn out to be just fine, I'll keep ya all posted, you'll know when I post some e-pics lol

Hey do you have your wedding dress already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribbeanLover View Post
Welcome back girl!!!!!! We missed ya!!
Oh you moved, congrates.. did you buy another home? How is the time with the FI, must be sooo nice to have him home!
Nice, is the photographer base in Punta Cana? Thanks, it looks like it might turn out to be just fine, I'll keep ya all posted, you'll know when I post some e-pics lol
Hey do you have your wedding dress already?
We just moved into an apartment in the city, were going to buy next xmas, I think, once were out of this lease, we wanted to wait til after the wedding to buy. I hate apartment living but, our place is really nice, so its not to bad.

Yes, I got my dress back in the summer, It ended up fitting me like a glove in the store so they let me but it right off the rack!! I didn't have to wait months for it to come in!! Woot!! lol I do have to get the hem brought up a little and the boobs taken in a bit sad.gif lol. But the waist fits awesome and it makes me look at little taller than I actually am, and I take any kinda height I can get!! lol

And yes, Michael Weiler is local in Punta Cana. His pictures look beautiful on his website. I'm getting super excited!! After Christmas time is just going to fly! and soon enough we'll all be having drinks together!! woo hooo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilitaryMrs.s-to be View Post
We just moved into an apartment in the city, were going to buy next xmas, I think, once were out of this lease, we wanted to wait til after the wedding to buy. I hate apartment living but, our place is really nice, so its not to bad.

Yes, I got my dress back in the summer, It ended up fitting me like a glove in the store so they let me but it right off the rack!! I didn't have to wait months for it to come in!! Woot!! lol I do have to get the hem brought up a little and the boobs taken in a bit sad.gif lol. But the waist fits awesome and it makes me look at little taller than I actually am, and I take any kinda height I can get!! lol

And yes, Michael Weiler is local in Punta Cana. His pictures look beautiful on his website. I'm getting super excited!! After Christmas time is just going to fly! and soon enough we'll all be having drinks together!! woo hooo!!!
Nice!!! I am sure the apartment is lovely. We also live in a apartment, but it's like a condo looking thing. Would love a house maybe next summer when our lease is up as well. I am happy enough just cleaning an apartment for now lol, it's enough work.

Ohhhh, you have your dress, post a pic!!! would love to see it!!!! my dress I had to order it so I did get it in my size, but I did have to hem it and add bras. Cost enough too just to do that. Plus I have the TTD dress (I bought off the rack, size 12 def had to bring that it lol but re changed the padding in them to something like a bikini bra)

Oh nice, I am sure the photographer is amazing!!!
I am just as excited... with xmas just around the corner and realizing just how fast it is coming, the wedding is just coming so darn fast.
Sooo excited to have our drink together lol!!