Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

Sungoddes,

YES!!! HGTV!! it's the only channel we watch now LOL it's on t.v as we speak!!!

It's actually taught me a lot what to look for and what not. We're going to look at a house (2 to compare) tomorrow, so I'm looking for an inspector too, thanks HGTV lol!

That's so exciting for all you new brides getting your date confirmed and moving forward to planning!!! here comes the fun part.

Bella,

Wow, your getting married next year and already have all those people booked, good for you!!!!!!!!!!!! that's supper amazing!!

keep us all brides updated, it's still exciting to hear about it and sort of re live our day through you guys! lol

Oh about the surgery,

It's on Thusday. It's a day surgery which means I get to do go home at the end of the day/evening...whenever I start to feel better.

But I'll be off my feet for a week. I am so hoping for some kind of relief after the surgery, we also hoping it'll help with the infetility problem this disease causes. Not that we want a baby this second,more like next year.

We're going to look at the house we're interested in, hopfuly but an offer in and get an inspection on it! SO the surgery is kinda of a damper, but the house thing has definitely keep my mind off the surgery lol.

I know... we could all save 100 bucks if we had the people booked for the early early special and only got called the TA like two weeks ago not really sure how i pulled it off but its all done 20 actually! now i just am not sure what to do next...lol....get a dress? plan the AHR? i know i have a lot of time but... hahaha

so glad to have found this forum...i can tell it's going to help alot!! I have never been to a destination wedding or know any that has soo :)))

yes i have 5 and he has 4 lol... i went a couple times and did look at dresses...it is so fun! i just need to decided on one i think... its just hard haha...Who did you get to do you photos? I am going to decided between HDC or Michael Wieler? Any recommendations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella30 View Post
yes i have 5 and he has 4 lol... i went a couple times and did look at dresses...it is so fun! i just need to decided on one i think... its just hard haha...Who did you get to do you photos? I am going to decided between HDC or Michael Wieler? Any recommendations...
aww that'll be nice, big bridal party!!!
Take your time picking though, you have the time!! you don't want to regret anything or think about other dresses when you buy yours. Take in mind it can take 6-8 months to order a dress though (mine took 8 and half months)
That's a hard one, since I used HDC and Military MRS used Michael. I think both of us got great photo's. She got a lot more then me, and a lot more different poses. However Michael's prices are much much different then HDC and personally I think 300 photo's was plenty enough!!!
So decide your budge,then go from there. I loved HDC and the qaulity of the photo's. Arnaud is just an amazing sweet person (the owner)
Keep us posted on which you pick!!! would love to know

Carolina contacted me today and provided me with the 2010 package prices. I am wondering if it would be safe to book without knowing the 2011 prices. I know some have already booked for 2011 - is that something you are worried about or has she let you know it shouldn't change too much??

She didn't get back to me with whether or not they were getting booked up already for Jan. I guess I will just hurry up and decide and then hope one of the dates we want is available.

I checked out the HDC site last night and I actually got a bit emotional with how beautiful the pictures are...along with the music. I've heard Micheal is good as well, but haven't checked out his stuff yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terilina View Post
Carolina contacted me today and provided me with the 2010 package prices. I am wondering if it would be safe to book without knowing the 2011 prices. I know some have already booked for 2011 - is that something you are worried about or has she let you know it shouldn't change too much??

She didn't get back to me with whether or not they were getting booked up already for Jan. I guess I will just hurry up and decide and then hope one of the dates we want is available.

I checked out the HDC site last night and I actually got a bit emotional with how beautiful the pictures are...along with the music. I've heard Micheal is good as well, but haven't checked out his stuff yet.
I'm all booked for April 2011 without knowing the 2011 package prices. Honestly, choosing a resort was so stressful for me that once I settled on the Palladium and decided I was happy with the prices my guests would be paying to go there, I didn't really care if the wedding package prices change or not! Lol However, Carolina told my TA and I that prices should not change much if it all. She said if they do go up, it won't be more than $100. I can live with that I think. Still WAY cheaper than getting married here at home!msnparty.gif

If it makes you guys feel any better, when most of us booked last year in 2008-2009 we got the package for 2009 knowing we'd all get married in 2010, the prices did not change at all once we got there and had to pay.

Has the price changed at all from '09 to '10? the crystal legal ceremony was 1300$US and the symbolic was $690US

Great! I was thinking it wouldn't be a big deal to book without knowing the 2011 prices, but just wanted to see if others had done that in the past and if it worked out okay.

I love this site!! Just came across it like a week ago and have learnt so much already - I love the passport invite idea.