Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribbeanLover View Post
I was told I'm allowed to make the appt 3 days in advance!! huh.gif
Pls let us know if things have changed.

Ohh that'd would also be really nice.
But you know you can go to any bar and have a welcome party. For free. And then use this for your wedding day, or did you plan to also use the beach party as one of your events for the wedding? if no what did you plan to do after dinner? go to the disco?
HHHHMMMMM I didn't think about it that way (in terms of just meeting at any bar) but your right. After the wedding, the reception is going to be at Jellyfish. Yeah the beach party is going to be one of our events, it would be a nice opportunity for all of our guests to meet each other and for us to hand out our Welcome Bags.

Also, we may have about 50 people so the privacy of the beach party may be best. But thanks for the bar suggestion.

If you book the beach party what is the cancellation policy?

Quote:
I was told I'm allowed to make the appt 3 days in advance!! huh.gif
Pls let us know if things have changed.

Ohh that'd would also be really nice.
But you know you can go to any bar and have a welcome party. For free. And then use this for your wedding day, or did you plan to also use the beach party as one of your events for the wedding? if no what did you plan to do after dinner? go to the disco?

Hi, I made an appt through RenovaSpa online to have my hair done, Carolina said that I could make it in advance. You pay for any services through paypal and they email you a voucher to submit when you arrive... I didn't want to chance not being able to get in on the day and time that I wanted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural View Post
HHHHMMMMM I didn't think about it that way (in terms of just meeting at any bar) but your right. After the wedding, the reception is going to be at Jellyfish. Yeah the beach party is going to be one of our events, it would be a nice opportunity for all of our guests to meet each other and for us to hand out our Welcome Bags.

Also, we may have about 50 people so the privacy of the beach party may be best. But thanks for the bar suggestion.

If you book the beach party what is the cancellation policy?
oh wow 50 ppl!!! good for you!!!! :) I see why now you may think the bar may not be the greatest idea especially if you want it to be about just your guest. Ohhhh your having your reception at the Jellyfish.. how lucky!!!! I heard it's beautiful and only heard the best reviews. So will you be having a dj and dancing over there instead? If so.. then go for the welcome beach party if it's in your budged.
Well I am def not sure about cancellation policy as you only pay when you get there, and there is no contract. You'd best ask Carolina or your TA if your working with one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skdoucetanderson@shaw.ca View Post
Hi, I made an appt through RenovaSpa online to have my hair done, Carolina said that I could make it in advance. You pay for any services through paypal and they email you a voucher to submit when you arrive... I didn't want to chance not being able to get in on the day and time that I wanted...
I was so worried about getting there, and tell me they have no room for me on my wedding day.
So tell me, how do you know how much it was going to cost you for your hair? I'll totally do the same if I can...I'm just not exactly sure how they would charge me if they don't know how I want my hair, is it a standard fee, and if it cost more I just pay the extra there or something?
Thanks so much for the info!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungoddess_08 View Post
Carribeanlover - I love the vase you found. Where did you get it? I saw some, but I was worried about transporting it back home. That one is perfect though, and small.
I got it at Wedding,Wedding Favors - Weddingstar $59.99
And to transport it back home, I'm buying epoxy glue, I will put it in the day after our wedding and will be dry by the time we leave. Plus it makes the sand not move at all... it'll be exactly how you poured it when you get home, and you don't see the glue (supposedly) lol (hope it works, I'll let ya know.. I'm your test trail lol)
I found the idea of the glue on here, I'll be doing more research in the next couple of days so I'll keep you posted on that

Quote:
Click the image to open in full size.

here is the picture of the kit I bought. I got blue an green sand
I have the same kit as you Tracy, and I just read your info about epoxy glue, I'm gonna have to look into that, I was gonna try to put wax on top, but I think the glue is a better ideal. I have 28 days to look for that glue LOL

22 days!! SOOO exciting!!

Can you all take lots of pictures for me? I'll still have 2 more months to wait!!! I would love to see pics of the beach ceremony set up, the beach party and the restaurants where the reception is held. Do you know where you're having yours yet? I haven't seen pics of either, but I hope they have a patio.