Sign in to follow this  
Cherie

Back from Wedding at ROR!!

Hi Cherie

You mentioned how much you liked Michael's work...did you end up buying the prints or the CD? Just not sure what we are going to do yet

Thanks alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsInTraining View Post
Congrats and welcome back! I'm glad your trip and wedding were both great! Of course we all will want to see pictures and hear about some of your highlights! :o)

My questions are: 1) How was the cake? Did you get it from the resort or off-site? 2) At which restaurant did you have your reception? Any pics of your table set-up/decorations?

Of course there's a ton of questions, but I won't be greedy!

Congratulations again!
Hi,
Thank you! The "free" cake was great. It was three tiered chocolate and vanilla with orchids on each tier. It tasted really good! We just ordered from the resort; it definitely wasn't the rum cake though. I just posted some pics!
Cherie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmhein View Post
OH! And how are you loving the wonderful -40 temps you came home to you poor girlhuh.gif The only thing getting me through the cold snap is knowing that I am leaving in 10 days for Jamaica!!!
Tell me about it!!!! When we left it was relatively mild and I only wore capri pants and sandals...not such a great idea when returning home *brrrrr*. I wanted to turn around and get right back on the plane!! At least you have warm weather to look forward to!

By the way...today was -43 C with a windchill of -50 C...Crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
Great write-up! I'm glad you liked the zip line; Reggie & I are VERRRYYY excited about it! Did you use Chukka?

Thanks again for all of the info; sounds like you had the perfect time there!
Yes, we used Chukka...I think they are all over the place in Jamaica. We went on tours around Ochie and Negril and Chukka was there!