Has anyone worn or seen this dress?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Lorilou

• 533 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 03:41 PM

okay, i don't see the dress...what's wrong with me?

#12 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 03:45 PM

OMG I love it! Its so pretty! I would def wear something like this. It looks perfect for a beach wedding and you get to stay cool and not sweat so much in the heat!

#13 monicabrandon2008

• 794 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 03:45 PM

Hey Yari go to nordstrom.com and look under their bridal dresses. They have some really cute ones.

#14 TammyDez

• 146 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:26 PM

That dress is really cute and fun. I love it!

#15 boscobel

• VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:28 PM

I think that dress is super cute! But I know whaty ou mean about legs - certain lengths are hard to pull off. I say buy it and worse comes to worse, you jsut return! But at least then you will know if it's right for you.

#16 indypitty

• 110 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:51 PM

Thanks for the input, everyone! Yari, here is the link: BCBGMAXAZRIA Strapless Appliqu© Dress - Wedding Dresses - Nordstrom

If you click on the link and zoom in, you can see all of the neat detailing.

#17 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:57 PM

Sure cute! I'm thinking that would make a wonderful after-party dress. I might have to steal your idea!

I know what you mean about your legs. I'm really self conscious because I'm short and I think they are squatty.

As long as you are confortable I say go for it! You can always return the dress to Nordstrom if you don't like it, unlike some other places.

#18 CTHawaii14

• 488 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 08:05 PM

WOW. I think its super cute! Great for a beach wedding.

#19 pvrdestinationbride

• 24 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 08:33 PM

I tried ordering that dress from Nordstrom.com and the estimated ship date is 5/30/08.....my wedding date is 3/1/08 so it won't work for me. According to the rep at Nordstrom that dress isn't available in stores. I also called BDBG and the salesperson told me she thought it was there a while ago but they are completely sold out. I LOVE THAT DRESS. I am so sad. Hopefully you can get it in time for your big day!!! I'd love to know how it looks on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users