Sign in to follow this  
indypitty

Has anyone worn or seen this dress?

OMG I love it! Its so pretty! I would def wear something like this. It looks perfect for a beach wedding and you get to stay cool and not sweat so much in the heat!

I think that dress is super cute! But I know whaty ou mean about legs - certain lengths are hard to pull off. I say buy it and worse comes to worse, you jsut return! But at least then you will know if it's right for you.

Sure cute! I'm thinking that would make a wonderful after-party dress. I might have to steal your idea!

I know what you mean about your legs. I'm really self conscious because I'm short and I think they are squatty.

As long as you are confortable I say go for it! You can always return the dress to Nordstrom if you don't like it, unlike some other places.

I tried ordering that dress from Nordstrom.com and the estimated ship date is 5/30/08.....my wedding date is 3/1/08 so it won't work for me. According to the rep at Nordstrom that dress isn't available in stores. I also called BDBG and the salesperson told me she thought it was there a while ago but they are completely sold out. I LOVE THAT DRESS. I am so sad. Hopefully you can get it in time for your big day!!! I'd love to know how it looks on!