Sign in to follow this  
leigh miller

i need feedback on new website speed please :)

i loved your website, i didn't think it was too slow. it gave me more time to look at the pics closely- see details. the timer thing is great. i would've been impatient without it. at least i know its loading

good point - I do that too, clicking through the slideshow automatically just so i can see the pics faster. so i think decreasing the interval time is a good idea.

but i like how you can see the pics below the slideshow. for those that are looking for something specific, or are too impatient, they can click on the specific images they want to see.

leigh - i have high speed cable - very fast.

it is a little slow for me - i am a bit inpatient and don't like the same photo to stay on the screen for too long.

the problem is that i really love your work and know how talented you are so it is hard for me to be inpartial. i found myself sitting there excited to see your next pic - b/c it is you. honestly, if it was just a stranger photographer i probably would leave the site quicker than usual

Leigh, it looks AWESOME! My dream is to one day get my pics taken by you (even though I don't have a "reason")

I looked at it in Firefox on an iMac and it loaded immediately - no delay. I have a fast connection here at work.

I love the huge pics, personally. And I like that there aren't too many flashy gizmo flash things -- you get right to the pics!

My only teeny tiny comment is that when you hit "stop slideshow" I kinda wish the music stopped too, although I did figure out how to pause that separately...

And I saw Ann and Courtney -- love those pics!

Beautiful pictures! I checked it out about half an hour ago and it was really slow... great pictures but I think I would have been too impatient to stay. I just checked and now the speed is perfect... and I stayed the whole way through! Great pictures!

yeah janet that would be cool about he music. i can probably have that custom done. if you click on the little record you can turn the music off. im not sold on music. i may decide to have none.