Sign in to follow this  
Golden

cabo weather

i can 100% tell you july is NOT hurricane season. hurricane season does not begin in cabo until mid to late august. tell your guest to do their internet research better before they decide to be a pain in your ass again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauraw View Post
i can 100% tell you july is NOT hurricane season. hurricane season does not begin in cabo until mid to late august. tell your guest to do their internet research better before they decide to be a pain in your ass again!
Thanks!!! This person is really starting to be a pain in my ass!!!!

We were originally going to get marry in Sept in Cabo but with the help of everyone on this forum and internet searching Sept was smack in the middle of hurricane season.

Your wedding in July should be fine. Maybe they got confused with somewhere else?

what is the weather like in January?

Hola Ana Maria!

The avg. temp. during the day (mid-day) in January is mid 60's - low 70's. At night, the temp. drops to the mid 50's. We get the occasional light shower but not enough to pour (or cancel an event).

Right now the weather is perfect! it was 65 degrees this morning (8a.m.), 75-80 degrees during the day and about 55-57 degrees through the night. Loving it!

V