FI wants to wear a kilt...ON THE BEACH!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
  • VIP Member
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 09:41 PM

Yeah...not cute...and the sweaty part grosses me out...on a beach....eeew. I'd definatley put my foot down too and say no way Jose....!!!

#22 trisha0612

trisha0612
    • 491 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:15 PM

Thank you so much for that info. I can totally nab him on the price...Umm...it's not in my budget and his outfit should not cost nearly as much as mine! Plus, he has no idea what klan he is from!! And if all else fails...Jason....I've got your line to shut him up!!!
      Travis & Trish
      10-10-08
      Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#23 SarahL

SarahL
      • 45 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:33 PM

Uhhhh... what if the wind blows?

Is he comfortable flashing his stuff to all of his family, your family, friends... etc?

If he's okay with that, and you're okay with that... then let him do his thing I guess!!! I know that my FI has had so little opinion about what he wants, that I have tried to honor any little request he's had. The rest of it is all what I want because he is just going with the flow!
        Roberto and Sarah
        February 22, 2008

#24 SarahL

SarahL
        • 45 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:34 PM

Uhhhh... what if the wind blows?

Is he comfortable flashing his stuff to all of his family, your family, friends... etc?

If he's okay with that, and you're okay with that... then let him do his thing I guess!!! I know that my FI has had so little opinion about what he wants, that I have tried to honor any little request he's had. The rest of it is all what I want because he is just going with the flow!
          Roberto and Sarah
          February 22, 2008

#25 dragonfly

dragonfly
          • 1,820 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 04:20 PM

Thanks for my laugh of the day, I am just picturing a bunch of kilts blowing in the wind, and a bunch of lily white asses in all there glory saluting your guests, . Could make for some interesting wedding pictures:) I say let his groomsmen talk him out of it, hehe, I can't imagine the idea will be their ideal beach attire, I can't really picture barefeet and kilts, and the alternative, knee socks will make for some interesting tans, LOL!

#26 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:31 PM

My FI and his BM said they were going to wear tuxedo tshirts. They teased me FOREVER about it. I bought them both shirts instead. Now they say they are only taking 2 shirts on the trip- a tuxedo tshirt and the wedding shirt. Guys like to get a rise out of their lady. Mine does it all the time.

If he's not kidding, I doubt he will be so gung-ho once he finds out how costly it is. Just point out he could get a flat screen plasma instead for that cost!
              Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users