Sign in to follow this  
Jackie

Fluidity - my review

Hey girls,

I ordered Fluidity and I love it. It is a cross between yoga and pilatees and strength training using your own body weight. The thing cost me 200 something, it comes with 3 dvd's and the fluidity machine, a ball and a couple bands.

I am still hitting the gym a couple days a week for some cardio, but I no longer do weights there.

My body is short and stocky. I have a very athletic build and have been lifting weights for years but I bulk up really easily and quickly. The fluidity system helps you to strength train using your own body weight so for someone with my build its perfect. After using it I really do feel longer and leaner and I have definitly noticed my posture improving.

Just wanted to let you all know what I think of it, incase anyone saw the infomercial for it and was wondering about it.

there is a website, I think it is fluidity.com

I almost ordered it about a year ago and then started doing the bar method body videos, since I heard it was the same kind of concept as fluidity. I am just horrible at actually doing excercise.

Thanks for posting your thoughts on it...it looked really cool.

I have fluidity too! I totally saw a difference in my butt and thighs just after 2 weeks! I haven't done it in awhile though! It's a great buy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
I never heard of this, it sounds cool. I'm def going to check out the site.

~BTW Leia I love your siggy, it looks great!
thanks Glenda...we love to eat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
Thanks for the tip Jackie.. BTW I miss seeing you around.. :-)
I know the computer is finally up and working and now I feel like I have so many little projects to get done for the wedding that I still cant find enough time for my BDW forum. I have this weird feeling that I will probably spend more time here after the wedding than before, kind of strange signing up for a wedding forum and being excited to finally have all the wedding crap over with so that I can spend more time with my friends online :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessalyn View Post
I almost ordered it about a year ago and then started doing the bar method body videos, since I heard it was the same kind of concept as fluidity. I am just horrible at actually doing excercise.

Thanks for posting your thoughts on it...it looked really cool.
I think any form of exercise using your own body weight as opposed to free weights or machines is better, for my body type anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia78 View Post
I have fluidity too! I totally saw a difference in my butt and thighs just after 2 weeks! I haven't done it in awhile though! It's a great buy!
Oh good, I'm glad someone else out there has it too. I really do love it, I cant wait to actually see the results, I'm definitly feeling a little tighter but not seeing it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
I never heard of this, it sounds cool. I'm def going to check out the site.

~BTW Leia I love your siggy, it looks great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
Thanks. I hadn't heard of this before!
definitly check it out, I really like it anyway.