Fluidity - my review

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 02:59 PM

Hey girls,
    I ordered Fluidity and I love it. It is a cross between yoga and pilatees and strength training using your own body weight. The thing cost me 200 something, it comes with 3 dvd's and the fluidity machine, a ball and a couple bands.
    I am still hitting the gym a couple days a week for some cardio, but I no longer do weights there.
    My body is short and stocky. I have a very athletic build and have been lifting weights for years but I bulk up really easily and quickly. The fluidity system helps you to strength train using your own body weight so for someone with my build its perfect. After using it I really do feel longer and leaner and I have definitly noticed my posture improving.
    Just wanted to let you all know what I think of it, incase anyone saw the infomercial for it and was wondering about it.

there is a website, I think it is fluidity.com
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 03:11 PM

Thanks for the tip Jackie.. BTW I miss seeing you around.. :-)

#3 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
      • 1,876 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 03:20 PM

I almost ordered it about a year ago and then started doing the bar method body videos, since I heard it was the same kind of concept as fluidity. I am just horrible at actually doing excercise.

Thanks for posting your thoughts on it...it looked really cool.
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#4 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 03:46 PM

Thanks. I hadn't heard of this before!

#5 Leia78

Leia78
          • VIP Member
          • 2,459 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 05:16 PM

I have fluidity too! I totally saw a difference in my butt and thighs just after 2 weeks! I haven't done it in awhile though! It's a great buy!

#6 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 05:18 PM

I never heard of this, it sounds cool. I'm def going to check out the site.

~BTW Leia I love your siggy, it looks great!

#7 Leia78

Leia78
              • VIP Member
              • 2,459 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 05:21 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nrvsbride

thanks Glenda...we love to eat!

#8 Jackie

Jackie
                • 2,290 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 08:24 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by TammyB
                  Thanks for the tip Jackie.. BTW I miss seeing you around.. :-)
                  I know the computer is finally up and working and now I feel like I have so many little projects to get done for the wedding that I still cant find enough time for my BDW forum. I have this weird feeling that I will probably spend more time here after the wedding than before, kind of strange signing up for a wedding forum and being excited to finally have all the wedding crap over with so that I can spend more time with my friends online :)

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jessalyn
                  I almost ordered it about a year ago and then started doing the bar method body videos, since I heard it was the same kind of concept as fluidity. I am just horrible at actually doing excercise.

Thanks for posting your thoughts on it...it looked really cool.
                  I think any form of exercise using your own body weight as opposed to free weights or machines is better, for my body type anyways.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Leia78
                  I have fluidity too! I totally saw a difference in my butt and thighs just after 2 weeks! I haven't done it in awhile though! It's a great buy!
                  Oh good, I'm glad someone else out there has it too. I really do love it, I cant wait to actually see the results, I'm definitly feeling a little tighter but not seeing it yet.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nrvsbride

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by foxytv
                  Thanks. I hadn't heard of this before!
                  definitly check it out, I really like it anyway.
                  My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users