#1 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 28 January 2008 - 12:12 AM

I swear I don't promote anything from Wal-Mart on a regular basis, in fact I haven't been in a wal-mart in about 4 years, on purpose. Okay besides that. I was looking around for the cheapest photo printing prices and saw this awesome thing walmart has for people who want to do photo sharing.

They call them group rooms, and let's be honest there are wal-marts in almost every town and their prices are pretty cheap for reprints. I think their photo department is set up through snapfish so its just as easy to navigate.

So for those of you planning to do photo sharing here's a nice option.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 12:14 AM

You can do this directly though snapfish & not have to use walmart at all. I also avoid walmart if I can. Shutterfly, kodak, and more have similar deals. The shutterfly group website looks better, but I like that with snapfish you can buy high res files for 5 cents. Some pictures I'll want to own the file of.

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 12:16 AM

The other cool thing with snapfish is that people can mail in a roll of film & they will put the pictures online and then mail them prints. It's about $5.

#4 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 28 January 2008 - 12:16 AM

gosh I wish I would have seen that through those other places when I did my photo share, it worked out okay the way I did it, but o'well
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 01:03 AM

This is such a great option...thanks for sharing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users