New recipes for old favorites (like French Fries!)
Posted 01 February 2008 - 11:26 PM
Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:36 PM
2.5 c - hot water
1.5 tsp - baking powder
1 box â€˜Better Crocker Sweet Rewardâ€™ brownie mix *I usually canâ€™t find this, so use whatever ff/lf brownie mix the in the store
Soak cereal in water for 5 min (will be pasty)
Add brownie mix and baking powder; mix well
Line muffin tins with linter or spray with Pam
Divide mixture into 24 muffins
Bake in preheated oven 350 degrees F for 20-25 min.
If you choose to add 1/2 bag of chocolate chips, add 1 pt. Otherwise â€“ this makes a lot â€“ you can stick them in the freezer and take them out one at a time for a treat. Really good with Cool Whip.
This is a recipe I got from a friend of mine (who brought me some) and they are delicious! Warm them up to make them even tastier!
Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:48 PM
Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:19 PM
Pasta w/ mushroom garlic cream Sauce
POINTS | 7
Servings | 2
1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup fat-free skim milk
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp table salt
1 cup asparagus
5 clove garlic clove(s)
2 cup mushroom(s)
1 small onion(s)
1 small tomato(es)
10 sprays olive oil cooking spray
1/4 cup vegetable broth
4 oz Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Spaghetti style
2 serving Chavrie - goat cheese w/ basil and roasted garlic
- Boil water and cook pasta separately.
- Saute finely chopped onions and crushed garlic in cooking spray until soft on medium heat.
- Add thinly sliced mushrooms and finely chopped tomato.
- When mushrooms are about 1/2 cooked add asparagus and veggie broth.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil and parsley flakes.
- Add skim milk and cook until milk starts to get frothy.
- Add chavrie cheese and parmesan and reduce to low heat.
- Stir until both cheese are completely melted and sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Toss in cooked pasta and serve!
**You can add chicken breast or vegetarian Quorn or vegan Boca burgers for more protein.
**You can substitute other veggies for the asparagus.
Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:10 AM
Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:38 PM
Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:33 PM
Posted 01 March 2008 - 06:14 PM
| Originally Posted by amy&andy08 |
Thanks for the recipes....I'm cranky and hungry today....those chocolate muffins may cure me.
Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:27 AM
POINTS® Value: 3
* 4 serving LaTortilla Factory whole wheat high fiber tortillas
* 10 sprays olive oil cooking spray
* 1 bag pre-washed spinach
* 1/2 medium onion chopped
* 4 clove garlic clove crushed
* 3 medium tomatoes diced
* 1/2 cup Herdez chipotle salsa (or similar)
* 2/3 cup weight watchers shredded cheese (divided)
* 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray.
- Add spinach - heat until wilted and set aside to cool.
- Once spinach has cooled squeeze out water and chop.
- Saute finely chopped onion and crushed garlic until soft. Add sliced mushrooms. When mushrooms are half cooked and add chopped spinach. Cook until mushrooms are fully cooked. When done separate into 4 parts.
- In a sauce pan cooked diced tomatoes in cooking spray. Add salt and cook down until it's saucy. Add 1/2 cup of Herdez chipotle salsa (or other salsa)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a pyrex or other baking dish with cooking spray cooking.
-Coat one side of four high fiber tortillas with a spoon of tomato-salsa mixture.
-Place divided spinach mushroom mixture in a line down the center of each tortilla.
- Top spinach with 1/8 cup. shredded WW cheese (there should be a little bit remaining)
- Roll tortillas and place seam side down on pyrex dish or other baking dish
- Top with tomato mixture, sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Cook in over for 10-15 minutes or until all cheese has melted.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users