newbie- greece wedding

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 06:19 PM

Welcome! I agree with all the other ladies, and I mentioned this on another post - we may not be able to help too much with the actual location, but it sounds like you know the area pretty well. How big will your wedding be, do you expect a lot of people to come from NY?

Let us know if there's anything we can help you with at all! And share any pictures you have ... your dress, bridesmaids dresses, ring, etc.

#12 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 11:42 AM

Welcome! I'm so jealous & my Fiancee would be too if I told him. You must be so excited I can't wait to hear all the details.

#13 loretuke

• 131 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 12:27 PM

Wow, the island looks so gorgeous and romantic. Seems like a great honeymoon spot.

Our Wedding Website

#14 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 01:04 PM

Hi Fotini,

Congrats on your wedding in Santorini! I am so jealous that sounds fabulous. I am also from Queens. Do you live in Astoria by any chance? I'm from Flushing and a lot of my friends are Greek and live in Astoria. I don't know how helpful I would be with planning weddings in Greece but a lot of my greek friends got married in Greece (Santorini) so I could ask them about vendors and entertainment if you need any help. Good luck with all your planning!

#15 KristinaM

• VIP Member
          • 3,082 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
          • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 22 December 2006 - 01:10 PM

Congrats and welcome!! Greece sounds beautiful! Can't wait to hear all about it and as the other girls said.. we LOVE pictures!!

#16 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 01:36 PM

wow congratulations!!! your wedding is going to be beautiful!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users