Need Help Finding these....

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 michelle08

michelle08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:05 PM

So yesterday I was at Khols and I found these cute little totes w/ coconut milk lotion, and other bath stuff and a cosmetic bag. They were on sale so they only came to like $9 each...the problem is they only had 6! So I drove all the way across town to another Khols to see if they had any and of course...NONE!!! There is one maybe two more stores in the greater sacramento area but I don't have time to go today and they probably won't have them anyway.

I might just have to take these back,, but I thought they would cute for the girls and then the guys we can put like a bottle of liquor w/ it or something...most importantly I reallly like the cute little tote because it's small but not too small and it's canvas and clear...but I couldn't find any totes like this online last night...

Can anyone help me find either these cute gift sets already assembled or just the cute little totes w/ the clear and canvas

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:07 PM

those are super cute, if I make it near there today I will check the kohls near me

#3 michelle08

michelle08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,702 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:21 PM

Awe thanks!!! I even looked at khols online and they had some of the other ones that were in the clearence area but of course...didn't have these! UGH...

I think I will call the other two stores and see if they have them....

#4 MelissaH

MelissaH
        • 1,724 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:31 PM

I just searched all over (ebay, amazon, a bunch of other places) and I could find other scents in the same type of bag but not the coconut milk one!

#5 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:45 PM

There's a Kohls around the corner from my house. I can try to stop by there this week and see if they have any.

#6 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:04 PM

I hate going to Kohl's b/c it is on this one road that is always just GRIDLOCK. So, I won't be much help -- but I do LOVE those bags!

#7 michelle08

michelle08
              • VIP Member
              • 2,702 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:10 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MelissaH
                I just searched all over (ebay, amazon, a bunch of other places) and I could find other scents in the same type of bag but not the coconut milk one!
                it's okay if the scent is different....do you have a link where you found it??

#8 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:16 PM

SIMPLE PLEASURES 6pc. BATH AND SHOWER TRAVEL TOTE - NEW - eBay (item 110217234547 end time Jan-29-08 02:23:08 PST)

#9 foxytv

foxytv
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:18 PM

Bealls Florida Department Store - Mens and Womens Clothing, Shoes, Swimwear, Lingerie and Gifts.

#10 michelle08

michelle08
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,702 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:37 PM

Thanks!!!! I must really suck at doing online searches...I only found one last night and it was like $21 at jcpenny so I was assuming it was larger...thank you!!! if you find more...let me know : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users