Sign in to follow this  
Martha

Are You Taking Oil Pills?

Hey Martha,

I actually take liquid fish oil twice a day. The omega 3's are supposed to be very good for you. I take other supplements under the direction of a homeopathic doctor, and she say that the fish oil really assists in mobilizing all of the nutrients around your body (does that make sense?)

Yes, makes sense! I just picked the fish oil pills because I take so many pills in the morning, I figured it was just easiest to pop another.

Does the liquid fish oil have an odor? How do you take it? Just chug it or drnk with water?

THe fish oil I use is infused with orange oil, so its actually not that bad. I just take a swig out of the bottle (about 1 Tablespoon) and chase it with a glass of water.

It does have a bit of an odor, because if I try to use the same glass of water later, I can totally smell it on the rim.

I also take fish oil and flaxseed oil pills daily. It is suppose to be great for your hair, skin, nails, etc....

I also use ground flaxseed, it is full of fiber and fills you up. It has a nutty taste, so its not bad.

My trainer just recommended that I start taking both of these pills regularly. But she says to take the fish oil at night b/c it can have funky 'burping' side effects. hhmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
My trainer just recommended that I start taking both of these pills regularly. But she says to take the fish oil at night b/c it can have funky 'burping' side effects. hhmmm...
I have heard this too, I always take mine at night