Photo

PV Brides/LC Brides - where would you trash the dress?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 nat4crim

nat4crim
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 05:24 AM

Wow, those sites look amazing. I'll have to check out
    Quimixto for sure. Trash the dress with horses would be so beautiful.

#12 nat4crim

nat4crim
    • 163 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 05:16 PM

Starchild

How long does it take to get to Quimixto? Ideally I would only like to be gone from the resort and our guests for a half a day? Is this possible?

#13 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 09:56 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by nat4crim
        Starchild

How long does it take to get to Quimixto? Ideally I would only like to be gone from the resort and our guests for a half a day? Is this possible?
        I think it's about 30-40 minutes if I recall correctly, it's closer than Las Caletas. I would ask your WC (is it Nicole?) about arranging transportation there if you want to go early, I believe VA does a tour there too....but you can probably have someone else take you before the crowds for a small fee.

#14 tvt

tvt
        • VIP Member
        • 4,812 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 01:51 AM

Ohh thanks Jamy! THose places look awesome!

#15 leigh miller

leigh miller
          • 936 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 01:07 PM

katie and marcus stayed at the grand mayan we did the shoot there. had we had more time i would have gone down to old PV near the cathedral and shot around town. also i saw what looked like an abandoned and old bullfighting ring. thats where i really wanted to go but katie and marcus' schedule didnt allow for it and they are really beach people and wanted it there. we didnt trash her dress but got some nice pics that seem to be really who they are.

#16 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 02:13 PM

My photog is taking us to some place with a waterfall. She said something about fishing boats and possibly doing shots around downtown PV as well. I can ask her more specifics if you like. I just told her we were up for anything.

Do you have a specific photog for your TTD yet? He/she will probably have a pretty good idea of where to do it.
              Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users