Juan C.-Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar pics

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 JUANCARLOST

JUANCARLOST
  • Banned
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 01:08 PM

Here is a look at a wedding I did at the Sheraton hacienda del mar hotel.

The place is very nice, a little bit more expensive than the dreams hotel but if you like an elegant Mexican style, your going to like it here.

It is not an all inclusive.

http://www.juancarlo...Jeff/index.html

Juan Carlos

#2 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
    • 1,188 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 11:28 AM

You continue to impress...what can I say! I am so excited to have you doing my wedding at the Hilton. I noticed that you haven't put together a slide show on the Hilton...maybe our wedding can be your Hilton feature?!

Thanks for letting us take a look at these slide shows - they are full of great ideas and help get us ready for our special days!
      Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
      http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#3 HBBRIDE

HBBRIDE
      • 87 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 12:52 AM

Hi Juan,

These wedding pictures are amazing! I too am happy you have shared your work.

I too would like to see any wedding pictures from the Hilton.

Matt & I are looking forward to meeting you in October!

Kristi

HBBRIDE

Matt & Kristi

April 2007

Hilton Los Cabos
        Kristi

Kristi & MattHilton Los CabosApril 6, 2007www.joinkristiandmattincabo.com

#4 HBBRIDE

HBBRIDE
        • 87 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 12:57 AM

Hi Sarah,

Our wedding is also at the Hilton. We will be there in October to detail everything.

I am so anxious to get things done but would like to meet with Emeline first. I have many questions for her.

Do you already have a florist?

Kristi
          HBBRIDE
          Matt & Kristi
          April 2007
          Hilton Los Cabos
          Kristi

Kristi & MattHilton Los CabosApril 6, 2007www.joinkristiandmattincabo.com

#5 JUANCARLOST

JUANCARLOST
          • Banned
          • 130 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:04 PM

It seems that I will have to do a slide show of a wedding from the Hilton, I will take a look at the weddings Ive had there to pick one out.

So I will let you know about soon...

And yes looking forward to meeting you too.

Juan Carlos

#6 JUANCARLOST

JUANCARLOST
            • Banned
            • 130 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:12 PM

Heyyyyy I could wait for your wedding to do the slide show of the Hilton....

Good idea.

But maybe I will do one before that because it is still a long time for that and brides want to see photos of that place.

My problem with the Hilton is that I do not that many weddings at that place because I charge more than the other photographers and The Hilton does not recommmend me or very little because of that.

See u in July

Juan

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 October 2006 - 03:24 PM

for newbies

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 laila

laila
              • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:10 PM

I can't access these pictures :( Can you please re-post? I am considering the Sheraton, but I can't decide between that and Fiesta Americana. I'm hoping the pictures will seal the deal. Thank you!

#9 alisha0723

alisha0723
                • 6 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by laila 

I can't access these pictures :( Can you please re-post? I am considering the Sheraton, but I can't decide between that and Fiesta Americana. I'm hoping the pictures will seal the deal. Thank you!

Did you decide between the Sheraton and Fiesta? I am struggling with the same decision!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users