Microdermabrasion Appt Today!!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:35 PM

No way! I am going to have to look in to that product! My FI was tripping because there have been deaths due to Botox, I guess because Botox puts that area to sleep...I don't know.

I will give it a shot, thanks for the trip!

#12 Mel

Mel
    • 141 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:43 PM

My microdermabrasion came in a package of 10 treatments to use whenever I want plus a bonus 3 treatments for getting the package. I paid $625. If your interested any you don't have the cash upfront, check into CareCredit. Its a credit card for medical stuff. On most purchases you can get deferred interest for one year. So as long as you can make the payments and pay it off in a year you good to go otherwise its like 25% interest.

#13 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
      • 433 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:57 AM

I scheduled my first microdermabrasion appointment for the middle of March. The lady who does my electrolysis is giving me a free microdermabrasion session as a wedding gift!! I'm getting married at the end of April. I didn't want to schedule it too close to my wedding in case things went awry! But I'm hoping I didn't schedule it too far out in case the results are great! For those of you that have had it, how have your experiences been? I'm planning on getting a facial on the morning of my wedding, too. Do you think that's a bad idea?

#14 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:13 PM

If you get a facial the day of, tell the esthetician to not extract (take out your blackheads) and that you just want a cleansing with a mild exfoliation. Anything harsh on your skin the day of ur wedding can possibly leave you red or blotchy.

#15 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:17 PM

I have been using the AVON Microdermabrasion for a few more weeks now and must say that I LOVE it! I can tell a HUGE difference in my skin's tone, evenness and smoothness.

#16 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
            • 433 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:18 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by xJuicyJx
              If you get a facial the day of, tell the esthetician to not extract (take out your blackheads) and that you just want a cleansing with a mild exfoliation. Anything harsh on your skin the day of ur wedding can possibly leave you red or blotchy.
              Thanks so much! That's very helpful information and I hope I will remember to tell her that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users