Photo

Jamaica Tourist Booklet

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#41 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
  • 267 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:59 AM

Awesome Idea..I'm totally ordering ours this afternoon!!  Sounds like they come in really fast!!  Did they ask that you pay for shipping at all??

#42 akua420

akua420
    • 301 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:26 PM

Nope, they didn't ask me for shipping at all!  I only ordered 20 though, so maybe the higher quantities take longer.  But they asked me where I lived, and since I wasn't close to any places to pick it up (probably the same for you in Wisconsin) they just mail them! 

Gran Bahia Principe - Runaway Bay - February 22, 2011

#43 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
      • 267 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 05:20 AM

Fantastic!  Thanks for the info! 

#44 AshleyL

AshleyL
        • 263 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:21 AM

Mine are in too! I had to pick them up, but there was no charge for shipping. They actually sent me 2 different booklets. The first one is quite large and has information about history/culture/etc. The second smaller book has information on attractions and tours. I will try posting photos once I charge my camera. Now that I have them here I have decided not to put them in the oot bags, because they are too heavy to pack down to Jamaica. Instead I think I will mail them out to our guests about a month before we go to get them even more excited about the trip.
          Getting married in Runaway Bay, Jamaica February 2011!!!

#45 akua420

akua420
          • 301 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by AshleyL 

Mine are in too! I had to pick them up, but there was no charge for shipping. They actually sent me 2 different booklets. The first one is quite large and has information about history/culture/etc. The second smaller book has information on attractions and tours. I will try posting photos once I charge my camera. Now that I have them here I have decided not to put them in the oot bags, because they are too heavy to pack down to Jamaica. Instead I think I will mail them out to our guests about a month before we go to get them even more excited about the trip.

Thats what I was thinking abuot doing.  I can't believe you got two different kinds!!!  Can you scan the smaller book so I can at least get the activities.  I'm so jealous, hahaha.  How many did you order?

Gran Bahia Principe - Runaway Bay - February 22, 2011

#46 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
            • 267 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by AshleyL 

Did you request anything inparticular that you got two different ones?!?  Are there specific booklets that I should be requesting?!

#47 Mallory57

Mallory57
              • 454 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:12 AM

Thank you SO much for this tip...I have been scouring the internet for something like this to no avail.  Thanks ladies!!!!

35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#48 AshleyL

AshleyL
                • 263 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 07:43 AM

Ok here are the photos of the two brochures, hopefuly this works:

Brochure 3

Brochure 2

Brochure

Getting married in Runaway Bay, Jamaica February 2011!!!

#49 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
                  • 307 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 07:58 AM

Thanks for posting ther phots. That will really help when I request the booklets.

#50 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
                    • 267 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:06 AM

I tried calling the bureau yesterday, said I was being transferred to a receptionist, and the phone just rang and rang and rang...have any idea what the hours may be?  It was only 3:30pm CST here...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users