Photo

Couples Ladies - READ THIS

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
  • 802 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 06:42 PM

We booked our Wedding at the Riu Ocho Rios and our honeymoon at Couples OR. My TA just called me and informed me that COUPLES WILL BE CLOSED FROM APRIL 1st TO DECEMBER 15th!!!
    So now we have to find another place to have our honeymoon!!! I'm so upset!

#2 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 06:48 PM

I've heard a lot of stuff on the north and eastern sides of the island are under renovations, the roads included. That's the main reason we're going to Negril. I'm sure if you've already booked COR your pricing would be valid at CN or CSA! PM me if you would like the direct phone # to the wedding director in Florida.

#3 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
      • 802 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 06:51 PM

Thanks. My TA is on the phone right now trying to get me into Couples Negril. Which one is nicer, couples Negril or Couples Swept Away. I'm a nervous wreck right now!!!

#4 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:14 PM

We chose SA because it is a little newer and supposedly "more relaxed" than a lot of the other resorts. We just want to hang out and not have a "cruise director" rushing around everywhere! LOL

I believe there are more restaurants and excursions, too.

#5 AlmostMrsForbes

AlmostMrsForbes
          • 238 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 09:14 PM

Go to the Couples website and read their announcement on the message board. They are going to offer the already booked guests the option of any of hte other 3 resorts (which are mainly all suites and are more expensive) at the COR rate. Also, you will get a two night free stay for 2009 at any Couples resort.

Not a bad deal. Our honeymoon was going to be there in May - it will all work out. I've heard nothing but good things about COuples.

#6 AwesomeBride

AwesomeBride
            • 101 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 10:11 PM

Oh, my mouth dropped as I read the first post. We are getting marred at Couples, Negril on 11/15/08. I know that we really had a hard deciding between swept away and Negril.

#7 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
              • 802 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:27 PM

We re-booked at Couples Sans Souci. It's just been renovated (1 week ago) and I've heard that everything is new and the rooms are nicer.

#8 AlmostMrsForbes

AlmostMrsForbes
                • 238 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:42 PM

We re-booked at Sans Souci, too. I've also heard its really nice, and that the rooms are better!

#9 AwesomeBride

AwesomeBride
                  • 101 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 01:04 PM

Its good to hear that Couples worked with everyone!

#10 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
                    • 802 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 02:19 AM

What do you ladies think about the au natural beach (aka nude)?? This is our first time visiting anything like that and I'm not sure how i feel about that yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users