Sign in to follow this  
andreslove

Need help with red decorations

Ladies,

I need help. Does anyone have any ideas for centerpieces or decorations with a red or red and orange color scheme? I've always wanted tightly packed deep red roses as my bouquet. However, the ones I want does not give a destination wedding type feel. So, I wanted to give the centerpieces and maid of honor flowers more of the destination wedding feel. Please post any pictures or ideas that you have. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERRYME View Post
I'm getting married next week and I'm using red roses and wine red lilies. I will post pictures as soon as I can!

You can also try red gerberas.
Merryme - wow, so soon! I can't wait to hear all about your day and see your pics!!!

Red is such an awesome color to use. Whenever I think of Mexico it's the first color that comes to mind. Here are some ideas, pics and links:

Flower options: B Bouquet- wrap in palm/tropical leaf or raffia

BM Bouquet- try the following flowers: mokara orchids, anthurium, ginger they are all very tropical

MOKARA ORCHIDS

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

ANTHURIUM and GINGER

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

ALL RED TABLE SETTING

Click the image to open in full size.

This reception also placed red maracas at each place setting on the chairs

Also try using red votive candle holders instead of clear and try orange linens.

Check out knottie bio: mrskennedy - kathyriya she was a dreams bride who used red, pink and orange and it turned out beautifully

Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANET1111 View Post
wow jenetta those are great ideas. Love the flowers!!
Thanks I am such a wedding junkie!!! I couldn't wait post ideas, you see so much but you can't use it.

I'd love to have a ceremony every 5 years if I could. Change the coors, change the themes... if only I were wealthy

I absolutely LOVE anthuriums (They last for ever) but did not find a supplier untill last week and I had already ordered the roses and lilies.

I will post pitures as soon as I can.

I'm numb right now because there is sooo much to do. But I'm getting to the point where I really don't care anymore I just want to have fun and really enjoy.

I leave on Monday!!! Yay!