Photo

Dreams Punta Cana.2 great wedding reviews!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 tlomlad

tlomlad
  • Banned
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 02:32 PM

those are great reviews

#12 LizR1

LizR1
    • 30 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:42 AM

i'm almost 100% positive that Dreams Resort Punta Cana is where i will be getting married--please keep posting all your thoughts!! US DREAM BRIDES HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER =)

#13 jen419

jen419
      • 29 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 01:12 AM

I will be leaving for my Dreams wedding in 3 weeks so I will get your ladies a review as soon as I get back and of course i'll try to have tons of pics! I'm so excited!!

#14 DRbride

DRbride
        • 108 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:41 AM

yay! i can't wait to see the pic's/ its going to be amazing. i can't wait either :-)

#15 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
          • 1,830 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:39 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jen419
            I will be leaving for my Dreams wedding in 3 weeks so I will get your ladies a review as soon as I get back and of course i'll try to have tons of pics! I'm so excited!!
            wow, 3 weeks!! I'm excited for you...cant wait to read your review and see your pics

#16 jen419

jen419
            • 29 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:15 PM

Yes it is very exciting! After 1yr and a half of plannig it's finally around the corner!

#17 k_8ie

k_8ie
              • 41 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:51 PM

I fell in love with Dreams when I first started planning. But as time went on and I kept checking Tripadvisor.com the reviews were getting worse and worse. However, things are looking up, the good reviews are coming back, and with these two I am starting to steer back to Dreams.

Is it bad that we're planning to get married Ed of Jan, and we haven't even picked the hotel yet?

#18 happygilmore

happygilmore
                • 576 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:12 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by k_8ie
                  I fell in love with Dreams when I first started planning. But as time went on and I kept checking Tripadvisor.com the reviews were getting worse and worse. However, things are looking up, the good reviews are coming back, and with these two I am starting to steer back to Dreams.

Is it bad that we're planning to get married Ed of Jan, and we haven't even picked the hotel yet?
                  You may want to start looking into availabilty.. I recall reading on the Dreams Forum, that a couple had trouble picking a date from Jan - Apr, because they were booked solid....

#19 foxytv

foxytv
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:17 PM

Great reviews and great pics! CONGRATS from one DR bride to another!

#20 Jea10

Jea10
                    • 21 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:29 PM

These are great reviews and beautiful pictures too!
                      Thanks for the info. I feel a little better now since I always have such a hard time trying to get in contact with a WC at the resort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users