Photo

Karla's AHR in Austin,TX Pictures

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 KARLA

KARLA
  • 373 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 05:51 PM

Here are the pictures from our AHR in Austin, TX.
    I planned zero of it, which made it that much more enjoyable for me!

It was a 100% Texas party and 100% for Tim's family. Even though it was not my type of thing, looking through the pics it is obvious how much fun we had!

Shutterfly Pro Galleries

#2 KARLA

KARLA
    • 373 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 05:53 PM

I forgot to add the funniest part! To get ready, Tim had to help me put on the dress. This was after the honeymoon and Thanksgiving.... So he fastens the top hook and POP!! The thing goes flying to the other side of the room! Luckily once it was zipped up and all, it wasn't too tight, but ladies, I learned what the top hook was for.... it keeps the top part of the dress from folding over in a weird way.... oops!

#3 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 05:59 PM

That looks like alot of fun Karla! I love the pics of Tim and his funny "model" faces in the beginning, you two are so cute together!

#4 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 06:08 PM

Karla, the pics are very cute! It looked like you guys had so much fun!! Thanks for sharing! Again you looked beautiful to me and your hair was so cute! Were those real flowers in your hair? I love them!

#5 KARLA

KARLA
          • 373 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 06:17 PM

Oh yeah, his Zoolander! HA!

#6 KARLA

KARLA
            • 373 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 06:20 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Natalie M
              Karla, the pics are very cute! It looked like you guys had so much fun!! Thanks for sharing! Again you looked beautiful to me and your hair was so cute! Were those real flowers in your hair? I love them!
              Thanks Natalie!

Nope, those are the same flowers I wore in Cabo. They are from Late Bloomer Boutique * (323) 651-1358

#7 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 08:21 PM

Karla, you are such a gorgeous woman! And your hubby & his zoolander faces - priceless! It looks like a great time was had by all. Love the story about your dress popping a hook...at least we know you are actually a humanoid!

#8 Janet

Janet
                • VIP Member
                • 7,459 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 10:30 PM

karla you look fabulous! was it weird to wear your wedding dress again??

#9 Jackie

Jackie
                  • 2,290 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 12:34 AM

Karla, you are one gorgeous bride!
                    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#10 KARLA

KARLA
                    • 373 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:39 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JANET1111
                      karla you look fabulous! was it weird to wear your wedding dress again??
                      Thanks girls!

Janet, it was a bit weird. Like I had to rush home to get all done up again (hair appt, the whole 9 yards). That was a bit annoying. Then I seriously did not even consider that the dress would not fit, so when the hook popped, I was a bit concerned of how I actually LOOKED in the thing. I honestly didn't care until I got there and it just felt weird to be in a wedding gown when it was not my wedding day... you know? Not only that, but Tim's mom told everybody that the party was casual....?? So some people were dressed up, but most just had more casual stuff on. So I felt weird around the people wearing jeans... Still, I have never felt more beautiful than when I wore the wedding gown in Cabo. It was cool to have that feeling again. I pretty much wore the dress for Tim's grandmother, so making her happy definitely made it worth it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users