Newbie From Edmonton!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 tropicalbride13

• 6 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 03:03 PM

You guys are probably like where? Anyhow My name is Karuna and I am bgetting married on Jan 19, 2007 (34 days from now!!) at the Gran Bahia Principe in Punta Cana, D.R. I joined this site ages ago and just hadn't come back till now...things have been nuts.

#2 VALERIE

• 97 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 03:07 PM

Welcome back! I'm getting married on Jan 25, 2007 in the Riviera Maya. It feels like time is flying by, and we'll be leaving any minute!

Again, welcome back!

#3 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 03:09 PM

Well at least your back now.. :-) How are the wedding plans coming?

#4 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 December 2006 - 03:11 PM

welcome karina, great to see you back! you must be getting sooooo excited!!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 KARLA

• 373 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 04:00 PM

That's so soon! How exciting for you!
          Please come back to the forum after you are married and share your pics an how everything went for you. We don't have a lot of experiences from Punta Cana yet, so I'm sure that future Punta Cana brides would love to hear about your wedding... and of course, us too!!

#6 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 04:06 PM

Karina, Welcome back! How is all your planning coming along? I would love to hear!

#7 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 05:02 PM

Welcome back!!!
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#8 EDYTA

• 1,277 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 11:36 PM

Welcome do you have all ur wedding stuff all done or doing all the flowers and everything down there? do u have any pics to post?

Great pick on the resort

#9 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 12:35 AM

Welcome back! You have got to be getting excited - I am jealous! Do you have much left to do?

#10 tropicalbride13

• 6 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 03:58 AM

Thanks ladies!! We pretty much have everything planned out. My FH thinks I'm crazy b/c we are bringing tonnes with us! I don't care you only do it once right? So I want it to be perfect what's wrong with that. We leave a month from yesterday and our wedding day is a month from tommorow. I am getting kind of nervous, time is flying by!! Especially with Xmas. I would post pics but I am awful with photobucket etc... I will make sure that I get hubby to post the pics when we come back though. I know what it's like leading up you just want to see and hear all about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users