Sign in to follow this  
tropicalbride13

Newbie From Edmonton!

You guys are probably like where? Anyhow My name is Karuna and I am bgetting married on Jan 19, 2007 (34 days from now!!) at the Gran Bahia Principe in Punta Cana, D.R. I joined this site ages ago and just hadn't come back till now...things have been nuts.

Welcome back! I'm getting married on Jan 25, 2007 in the Riviera Maya. It feels like time is flying by, and we'll be leaving any minute!

Again, welcome back!

That's so soon! How exciting for you!

Please come back to the forum after you are married and share your pics an how everything went for you. We don't have a lot of experiences from Punta Cana yet, so I'm sure that future Punta Cana brides would love to hear about your wedding... and of course, us too!!

Welcome cheesy.gif do you have all ur wedding stuff all done or doing all the flowers and everything down there? do u have any pics to post?

Great pick on the resort

Thanks ladies!! We pretty much have everything planned out. My FH thinks I'm crazy b/c we are bringing tonnes with us! I don't care you only do it once right? So I want it to be perfect what's wrong with that. We leave a month from yesterday and our wedding day is a month from tommorow. I am getting kind of nervous, time is flying by!! Especially with Xmas. I would post pics but I am awful with photobucket etc... I will make sure that I get hubby to post the pics when we come back though. I know what it's like leading up you just want to see and hear all about it.