Edith's in Cabo San Lucas?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B

• 47 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 07:52 PM

Hi, I'm thinking of having my rehearsal dinner at Edith's in Cabo San Lucas. I ate there this past December during my site visit and it was phenomenal and a great atmosphere. Does anyone have any experience with them and group dinners? By the way, if anyone goes, I recomend the sea bass.

#2 Helland Photographs

Helland Photographs
    • Banned
    • 113 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:58 PM

... Yes, Ediths is way cool... the best thing is that once dinner is over... you walk just over the hill... and you have drinks at the Office... Cabo at it's best!!

#3 jak27

• 715 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 03:52 AM

Edith's is our favorite place to dine, I highly recommend the Filet Res. Yum. I did experience terrible service last time we visited Edith's in November, but I'm convinced it was a fluke and would absolutely try again.

I do remember contacting them about a rehearsal dinner, and they take parties up to 60 people and only at 6:30 and 8pm I believe.

Yum, can't wait to go back though. They have the best flan and Tortilla Soup!

#4 Jamie_09

• 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:31 AM

Ediths is amazing!! Weve been with small groups and everything was great. They have THE best ceasar salad ever too... gotta try it!

#5 happyone

• 223 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 03:46 AM

Yum! You all are making me hungry...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users