Love this wanted to share!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 09:59 AM

Very cute & unique. Thanks for sharing!
    2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#12 TammyDez

TammyDez
    • 146 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:00 PM

Yes, I am going to get just the hour glass and engraving. I also saw it on eBay but the buy now was about the same price so I am just getting it from the site. I also thought about using something cheaper from a craft store to do the ceremony and then transferring when we get home. I thought this just because its big and expensive. I just think the hour glass is really cool and going to display nice. Plus I only wanted to use the natural sand from DR anyway, no colors. I know it’s a little pricey but after all the money the wedding and home reception is costing to display the sentimental value to me is priceless. Thanks every one for sharing your opinions it was much appreciated.

#13 lucy106

lucy106
      • 2,880 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:57 PM

I love the hour glass concept! But reminds me too much of the soap opera Days of our Lives with the hour glass at the opening.

#14 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 January 2008 - 05:29 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by amandalovesryan
        it is nice but i think it might be a pain to get through customs, or don't they care about sand? I forget. i know snails are a bad thing but i cannot remember about sand.
        hahaha, amanda, how on earth did you find out snails are bad thru customs? i smell a good story brewing....

#15 dgsjsu

dgsjsu
        • 70 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 11:05 AM

This is really cute. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users