Videographer

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 LovestruckFilms

LovestruckFilms
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:31 PM

Hello Brides!  

We are Higher Definition Media, and we create cinematic wedding films.  By employing the same skills, techniques, and equipment used in the motion picture industry, Higher Definition Media is able to produce wedding films that are truly worthy of Hollywood. With a prior background in shooting commercials, music videos, and independent films, HDM is able to bring a fresh, sophisticated, cinematic look to each of the weddings we capture.  

Here is the highlight to a recent wedding that we shot in Cabo:

And visit our website at: www.hdmweb.com to contact us!

#22 Toval

Toval
    • Banned
    • 21 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:07 AM

I recomment Carlos Plazola http://carlosplazola.com/ it's a great videographer!!!

#23 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
      • 710 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:59 PM

Beautiful video! would you mind PM'ing me your rates? I'm getting married at the Moon Palace Golf & spa resort in Cancun Mexico on 10/8/11

Originally Posted by LovestruckFilms 

Hello Brides!  

We are Higher Definition Media, and we create cinematic wedding films.  By employing the same skills, techniques, and equipment used in the motion picture industry, Higher Definition Media is able to produce wedding films that are truly worthy of Hollywood. With a prior background in shooting commercials, music videos, and independent films, HDM is able to bring a fresh, sophisticated, cinematic look to each of the weddings we capture.  

Here is the highlight to a recent wedding that we shot in Cabo:

And visit our website at: www.hdmweb.com to contact us!

#24 Miguel Lope

Miguel Lope
        • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:44 AM

Andrew( Lovestruckfilms)  is an Awesome Artist, I recommend 200 %  with aerial videography

#25 NadiaB

NadiaB
          • 5 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:19 PM

We used Jorge Ibarra, and even though I haven't seen the finished product, he was wonderful to work with, and his other videos had me sold. http://jorgeibarra.com

#26 NadiaB

NadiaB
            • 5 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:28 PM

test01

#27 mlw02

mlw02
              • 65 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:48 PM

Nadia- did u get your video yet? What does he charge? I sent an inquiry but haven't heard back from him yet.

#28 NadiaB

NadiaB
                • 5 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:39 AM

Hi!  I did receive the dvds earlier this week, and our highlight video is on his webpage.  We paid $1400 for a 3 hour package that included 2 cameras, lighting, etc.  He has other packages, and I think he can also customize one for you.  He DOES take a little while to respond, and you may have to email him a couple of times - I found this to be the case with several vendors in Cabo.  Did you use the contact form or his email?  His email address is

Nadia- did u get your video yet? What does he charge? I sent an inquiry but haven't heard back from him yet.

#29 mlw02

mlw02
                  • 65 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:40 PM

Did you mean production1@gmail.com? That email you posted came back. Thanks

#30 NadiaB

NadiaB
                    • 5 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:05 AM

I am SO sorry about that - I can't spell =)  It's produccion1@gmail.com 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users