Photo

Ikea hearts as party favors

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 MAGUILLON

MAGUILLON
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 02:39 AM

Boy, I think I’m in trouble, I haven’t really given much thought to OOT bags or party favors. But while visiting Ikea last weekend I noticed that they had these cute paper marche (sp?) hearts with potpourri inside (in their Christmas goods section). The hearts are about 3 inches wide and come in white, silver or gold and best of all, they are only $0.99 and super light. Also Ikea has a good selection of gold leaf and silver leaf candles (about 3 inches wide and 6 inches tall). It’s hard to describe, but they could work as centerpieces. Just thought I’d share since you guys are so helpful.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 December 2006 - 02:42 AM

any pics?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 MAGUILLON

MAGUILLON
    • 34 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 11:53 AM

Let me see if I can figure out how to post a picture. I'll try this weekend.

#4 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 12:41 PM

Those sound nice. IKEA is great for that sort of thing! Try and post a couple of pics.
        I would try just going to IKEA website.... bring up the picture..... right click on it.....and scroll down to COPY....come over to the BDW forum.....and paste it on to this forum...

For Example:
        Click the image to open in full size.

I enlarged the image on IKEA's website than right clicked and copied! Good luck!
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#5 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 01:18 PM

Hey Jackie did you notice the price of the ones you just posted?

#6 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 01:24 PM

Ya Jackie those are cute!

#7 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 01:25 PM

No but I can go look at them real quick. Hold on!!!!!
              OK its 2.99 but it also says that it is not for sale online, only if you go to the store!
              Here is the link
              IKEA | home | Decoration | Candles & candleholders | Candles | PARTAJ Liquefying candle/candle holder

#8 Jackie

Jackie
              • 2,290 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 01:25 PM

I didnt even really look at them I was just posting them for an example but they are kinda cute arent they. hehe.

#9 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
                • 1,430 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 01:27 PM

Thanks ya they are cute! Very colorful!

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 01:31 PM

Hmmm may have to run to Ikea this weekend and see what they have.. Thanks for the post Jackie..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users