Photo

Official Picture Request Thread

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 christenew

christenew
  • 325 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:48 PM

A friend of the family recently returned from Jamaica and took some pictures of the resort for us. I dont seem to have seen the brides who are in these pictures.

I have posted them in photobucket but I am a newbie to this so hopefully it works.

christenew - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#32 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
    • 813 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:08 PM

Thanks so much! We can never get enough pictures!!

#33 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
      • 802 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by christenew
        A friend of the family recently returned from Jamaica and took some pictures of the resort for us. I dont seem to have seen the brides who are in these pictures.

I have posted them in photobucket but I am a newbie to this so hopefully it works.

Click the image to open in full size. can this be used as a ceremony site? what is it called. For some reason, i thought that the only choices were the beach or beach gazebo. I like the long trail leading up to the alter. Now i'm really confused, because I thought that i wanted the beach gazebo, but after seeing the land gazebo, i really like it.

#34 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:12 PM

Thats the pond gazebo. It can be used for weddings as well!

#35 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
          • 802 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:20 PM

thanks drbrain!! It seems more secluded than the beach gazebo. I really like it. I'm so confused now!

#36 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
            • 813 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:28 PM

I know! Its so pretty. I always wanted to get married on the beach, but this is def. making me want to change my mind! Plus i can wear heels and we all know heels are slimming

#37 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
              • 802 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:29 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze
                I know! Its so pretty. I always wanted to get married on the beach, but this is def. making me want to change my mind! Plus i can wear heels and we all know heels are slimming
                I was thinking the EXACT same thing............Any excuse to go shoe shopping again!!!

I'm not going to make any rash decision yet....i'm going to at least sleep on it.

#38 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                • 1,260 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:09 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by md_ocr
                  thanks drbrain!! It seems more secluded than the beach gazebo. I really like it. I'm so confused now!
                  Only thing about the pond gazebo is that the purple hotel will be in the backdrop of all your photos. That was why i changed to the beach gazebo. But I did read that one bride had white tulle draped around the back of the gazebo so you couldn't see the hotel. My other concern was the water in the pond... it doesn't look clean in any of the pics I have seen.

But you could wear heels! And that is a plus!
                  See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#39 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                  • 1,260 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:17 PM

Does anyone know if the arch that is set-up in the background with the white tulle on it is the one that costs $200?

Click the image to open in full size.
                    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#40 kimajf

kimajf
                    • 14 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:39 PM

It think this is the one that is $200..I like that one too!! Now we have a choice of three..lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users