47 replies to this topic

#21 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jmhein
    I figured all you picture junkies might appreciate this... LOL!
    This is a link to an album of my Facebook of all the pics we took that week, I actually have more that arent on here, I took a pic of the outside of the Plantation and the Kids Club specifically for your BDW ladies, so I will load those up from home tonight.
    Janelle Hein's Photos - Jamaica Trip Week 1 - Riu Ocho Rios | Facebook
    You're the best! Thank you!!!

#22 bobbi-francis

bobbi-francis
    • 186 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:37 AM

your pics are awesome!! I love Shannon's funny tee shirt ..where did you get that? i gotta get one for honey!! lol

#23 Bride010101

Bride010101
      • 1,547 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:47 AM

Quote:
        I figured all you picture junkies might appreciate this... LOL!
        This is a link to an album of my Facebook of all the pics we took that week, I actually have more that arent on here, I took a pic of the outside of the Plantation and the Kids Club specifically for your BDW ladies, so I will load those up from home tonight.
        Janelle Hein's Photos - Jamaica Trip Week 1 - Riu Ocho Rios | Facebook
        Thanks so much for sharing your photos with us! :)

#24 jmhein

jmhein
        • 665 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:06 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by bobbi-francis
          your pics are awesome!! I love Shannon's funny tee shirt ..where did you get that? i gotta get one for honey!! lol
          Everyone thought the shirt was so funny! I ordered it from CafePress.com: Shop, create or sell what's on your mind with custom T-Shirts, unique gifts and more., do a search for Jamaica groom or Jamaica bride
          ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#25 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
          • 298 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:34 PM

I have to admit that t-shirt is just too funny!!! I love it. I just might order them for the both of us!!!

#26 jmhein

jmhein
            • 665 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 04:08 PM

Here are a few more pics I took:

Plantation Restaurant from a distance (That's Sandals Dunn's River in the background)
              Click the image to open in full size.

The kids Club:

Plantation restaurant:
              ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

#27 jmhein

jmhein
              • 665 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:59 PM

Are there any other Riu Ocho Rios photos anyone is still wanting to see? I have an uncle who literally took a THOUSAND photos (most of them useless LOL!), but I have them all on CD and am sure I can find photos of almost anything you are after.... (Except Plantation and Seagrape reception photos, dont have any of those! )

#28 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                • 1,260 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
                  Are there any other Riu Ocho Rios photos anyone is still wanting to see? I have an uncle who literally took a THOUSAND photos (most of them useless LOL!), but I have them all on CD and am sure I can find photos of almost anything you are after.... (Except Plantation and Seagrape reception photos, dont have any of those! )
                  WOW! He was a lil trigger happy with the camera huh? Do you have any of the lobby bar? Thanks for sharing : )
                  See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#29 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                  • 813 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:12 AM

Thanks for sharing the additional pics! Do you have any pictures of the Sports Bar area and the Dunns RIver Bar?

#30 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
                    • 802 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:42 PM

Yesssss JM.......Please post any and everything. I wanna see it all!! LOL! Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users