Photo

RIU Ocho Rios Restaurants

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 msasfraz

msasfraz
  • 392 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:59 AM

thanks ladies... does anyone have a copy of their brochure they can post for idea purposes....

#22 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:08 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by msasfraz
      thanks ladies... does anyone have a copy of their brochure they can post for idea purposes....
      Sure, here ya go. Mine is a compilation of different versions & info that I got here from other BDW brides. I really couldn't have done it without them!

Attached Files

#23 msasfraz

msasfraz
      • 392 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:25 PM

girlie this is AWESOME!!! I would not have had nearly this amount of info... good job!! This has actually check something totally off my list... just gotta update some things but THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

#24 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,193 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:18 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by msasfraz
          girlie this is AWESOME!!! I would not have had nearly this amount of info... good job!! This has actually check something totally off my list... just gotta update some things but THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
          No problem at all! I pretty much borrowed some info from other brides (Thanks TA Maureen ) & then made the rest my own!

#25 ccunningham

ccunningham
          • 58 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:37 PM

Wow, that is a very comprehensive and impressive brochure! Way to go and thanks for sharing!!!!

#26 ccunningham

ccunningham
            • 58 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 08:11 PM

Has anyone else checked out the RIU website lately? It seems they've updated a few things. I knew that Tushima and Sir Richard were for guests staying in suites, but now they added Mammee Bay to the list! It says "exclusively for clients staying in superior rooms." My wedding dinner is booked there and not all of the guests are staying in suites, so I hope they keep their word! That would also be a bummer if we couldn't eat there the rest of the week, though, as I hear it's really good.

#27 kater

kater
              • 77 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 12:00 AM

Wow, I hadn't noticed that yet. We would be in the same boat, having reserved it for the reception dinner... and we're the only ones staying in a suite! If this is the case we might be pretty lonely, haha.

#28 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
                • 382 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:06 AM

I thought Mammee Bay was originally only for suite guests..?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users