Photo

back from puerto vallarta and...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:01 PM

refusing to weigh! i did pretty good considering but am ready to hit the ground running again. and i dont really travel again until rebeccas wedding in april. in fact WW said i will be at my goal weight by then. just thought id share.

nice to see everyone success!!! and thanks kash for posting that recipe. im really hoping WW will get me back to cooking again.

have a great week everyone!

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:13 PM

It's SO hard to eat healthy when on the road - I know! Especially when at a vacation type spot - or at least it is for me. But you were pretty busy, and probably didn't lounge around by the pool a lot ... I'm sure you are right on track still!

#3 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:18 PM

I bet you were better than you think Leigh. I will probably go back to WW after the baby it worked well when I was doing it.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:43 AM

oh you tease! I just saw PV and thought it meant you were posting pics (I neglected to see which forum you posted in).

#5 leigh miller

leigh miller
        • 936 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 01:17 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by amyh
          oh you tease! I just saw PV and thought it meant you were posting pics (I neglected to see which forum you posted in).
          soon!

and down 2 more lbs this week. i was up about 4 after PV. so since then im down 6 lbs but down really 2 from where i was before i went. does that make sense? of course strangely enough being sick didnt help. i didnt lose any weight when sick. but its all good. im hoping to be at my goal weigh in april when i shoot my next DW. i bought a few beachy dresses from VS last night AND some new jeans this week :)

#6 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 02:27 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by leigh miller
            soon!

and down 2 more lbs this week. i was up about 4 after PV. so since then im down 6 lbs but down really 2 from where i was before i went. does that make sense? of course strangely enough being sick didnt help. i didnt lose any weight when sick. but its all good. im hoping to be at my goal weigh in april when i shoot my next DW. i bought a few beachy dresses from VS last night AND some new jeans this week :)
            That is awesome! Congrats!!

#7 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 02:47 PM

It's so hard to "vacation" and eat right. We went to Vegas earlier this month and I was just happy I didn't gain any weight. Forget losing it!

It's even harder to come back and kick start the healthy habits again. So good job Leigh. You'll be right back on track in no time!
              Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users