TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 December 2006 - 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATASHA
It varies. Some do (1st come 1st serve). Some have a shuttle that goes there at 10 and then picks you up at 3. Others have a more flexible service. Tammy (host), didn't you has something come up with Dreams about this?
for me at dreams a cab varied between $20-25...but usually people were in groups of 3-4 so it wasn't a big deal..

but i had negotiated a free shuttle from dreams to the hotel...they no longer have a free shuttle BUT they do have a shuttle that is $6 per person each way BUT if you are with 3-4 people it is easier and cheaper to just grab a cab. our group never had a problem with getting them.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#22 MAGUILLON

MAGUILLON
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 02:11 AM

As usual, I'm last to reply. Thank you for the suggestions. I especially like the thought of getting rid of the bridal bouquet. I'm having trouble deciding on what to get too many options. Getting rid of it just might solve my problem. Thanks.

#23 REBECCA

REBECCA
    • VIP Member
    • 1,825 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 01:48 PM

Natasha,
      This was great!! I wish I had something like this while planning my wedding! You answered so many questions I pondered over forever.

Maybe I'll put my list together too. There are definitely a fe little things that i wish I had done differently. Just (little) things that I overlooked.
      Rebecca
      <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
      Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#24 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 12:36 PM

Rebecca I think a list would be great for all the Dreams girls. I'm a big list person. I cant wait to read it!
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#25 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
        • VIP Member
        • 931 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 03:48 PM

thank you for this. I am definitely going to scale back on flowers and do the fireworks - I have been on the fence about that all along.

#26 NHPT

NHPT
          • 3,848 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 06:08 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by REBECCA
            Natasha,
            This was great!! I wish I had something like this while planning my wedding! You answered so many questions I pondered over forever.

Maybe I'll put my list together too. There are definitely a fe little things that i wish I had done differently. Just (little) things that I overlooked.
            rebecca- i know i would love to see a list from you...if you have the time!
            Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#27 REBECCA

REBECCA
            • VIP Member
            • 1,825 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:59 AM

Ladies,
              I will work on a list. I will post it within a few days. Whew! Life is crazy right now with Christmas in a week?!?! How the $#@! did that happen
              Rebecca
              <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
              Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#28 HBBRIDE

HBBRIDE
              • 87 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:27 AM

Natasha,

Thank you for sharing! This is great information.....especially the hem on dress....I plan on being barefoot during entire ceremony and cocktail recpetion since both are on the sand.....your advice is great!

And...I too would like to have any additional tips from new brides...I will look forward to hearing from you Rebecca!
                Kristi

Kristi & MattHilton Los CabosApril 6, 2007www.joinkristiandmattincabo.com

#29 NHPT

NHPT
                • 3,848 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 09:52 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by REBECCA
                  Ladies,
                  I will work on a list. I will post it within a few days. Whew! Life is crazy right now with Christmas in a week?!?! How the $#@! did that happen
                  take your time girlie- no rush!!
                  Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#30 jpkw

jpkw
                  • VIP Member
                  • 1,650 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 04:20 PM

Great info! thanks!! I look forward to reading the lists from other brides (when you have the time...) :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users