Sign in to follow this  
Judy

Newbie- PV May 3,2008!

Hello all!

New to the forum.. Great info & advice!

I am getting married in PV May 3, 2008. Reception at Villa Casa Carol Ann in Conchas Chinas and my guests at Dreams Resort and Spa.

I am working w/Tamara & Lucie at Incredible events.

Currently working on contracting musicians and food caterer.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

PS: How do I load a pic for my profile?

WWW.adamandjudy.com

- Judy

Thanks guys.. Lauren I checked out your website, it's great! Very funny.. I may "Steal" some of your wording for the hotel info. I hope you don't mind, you just did a much better job of describing Dreams as an all inclusive hotel than what I did.

If you don't mind answering ... How much is your D.J charging? I got a few quotes that seemed really high.

WWW.ADAMANDJUDY.COM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy View Post
Thanks guys.. Lauren I checked out your website, it's great! Very funny.. I may "Steal" some of your wording for the hotel info. I hope you don't mind, you just did a much better job of describing Dreams as an all inclusive hotel than what I did.

If you don't mind answering ... How much is your D.J charging? I got a few quotes that seemed really high.
no problem, that's what it's there for! i just wanted people to understand that there's so much to do, etc. etc. AND that we weren't paying for them to join us.

extassis charges $545 for 4 hours, but doesn't mc b/c he doesn't speak english. there are less expensive djs but i just got so frustrated and picked one. we are also getting lights for an extra $240, but looking back, it was a silly decision b/c we're only 50 people. gaby (the wc at dreams) recommended winners dj services but i couldn't get a response from them.
let me know if i can help in any other way!