Photo

PBSB Bride

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 kayasmom

kayasmom
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:24 PM

Hey all, I am planning our wedding at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach For April 19, 2008 and trying to do it all from my computer with my two month old on my lap. Any help from other PBSB or others would be greatly appreciated

#2 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:29 PM

from another cabo bride! i'm not getting married at PBSB but if you have other questions about cabo, i'm happy to help with what i can! happy planning

#3 nathanielthompsonphoto

nathanielthompsonphoto
    • 1,213 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:40 PM

Welcome to the forum! My advice, get as much sleep as you can, while you can! (from a dad of 3)

#4 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:07 AM

to the forum! You will find tons of ideas and info here. Happy planning!!!

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:32 AM

welcome...natalie and beth have recently been married at PB sunset and wrote great reviews so look for them in the review section...i feel you about having a baby on your lap...i have a 4 month old on my lap most of the day...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:51 AM

Welcome to the forum, let us know if we can help you!

#7 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
          • 5,681 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 05:46 PM

to the forum!

#8 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
            • 4,881 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
            • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
            • LocationNew York

Posted 24 January 2008 - 06:04 PM

Welcome, and congratulations. I'm sure you'll find all kinds of good info here!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#9 Gretchen

Gretchen
            • Banned
            • 416 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 06:47 PM

Welcome to the forum!
              Gretchen "GiGi"

#10 bride1212

bride1212
              • 54 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:11 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kayasmom
                Hey all, I am planning our wedding at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach For April 19, 2008 and trying to do it all from my computer with my two month old on my lap. Any help from other PBSB or others would be greatly appreciated
                Hi! I am also getting married at PB sunset Beach on 1/16/09 if you need any suggestions or help send me a PM and I will give you my email. Ashlea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users