7 replies to this topic

#1 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 01:13 PM

http://community.shu....9e646590954e3f

This is a new thing on shutterfly. It is a gallery of people's photobooks. I plan on browsing the wedding books today for ideas. I'll be making a friend's wedding photobook once her digital negatives come in.

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 01:20 PM

So it's not as great as I hoped. The wedding books are made with shutterfly templates, so there isn't a lot of variety. I have enjoyed the digital scrapbooking section. This book is awesome
      http://community.shu....0f4561e3b57419
      It's a persons trip to croatia. I like how they combined pictures & text to tell the story of their trip.

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 01:23 PM

Gallery Project Details

Here is a cool one from a NYC trip. They must have used some other software to design it. I thought these would be limited to shutterfly designed only. I guess not.

#4 RBakker

RBakker
        • 9 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 02:41 PM

Hello Morgan,
          Rachel Bakker here from Shutterfly. I actually manage the Shutterfly Gallery so welcome any input you have on how to make our photo books and Gallery even better.

Also, I wanted to point out a very cool Shutterfly template that works well with wedding photo books - it's the Tribute album on the below page. All of these templates are nice because they have a more personalized look than the standards.

Shutterfly | Creating Keepsakes

(If you would prefer me not to include links to Shutterfly, let me know)

If you have any questions about Shutterfly, please feel free to reply to this thread. I check it often.

Thanks!

#5 Mel&B

Mel&B
          • 613 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:19 PM

Hey Morgan, I just want to let you know I did a search on your threads the other day because you have such great ideas! I'm "borrowing" you first aid kit template, brain candy, and immodium envelopes. Thanks so much for being such a great contributor!

#6 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
            • 5,681 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:29 PM

I am hoping to do my guest book on shutterfly but I dont know where to begin yet :) How long does it take to get one made?

#7 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:48 PM

my last one came in about 1-2 weeks. it can be slower around the holidays. i always pick slow shipping & it arrives pretty quick.

#8 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mel&B
                  Hey Morgan, I just want to let you know I did a search on your threads the other day because you have such great ideas! I'm "borrowing" you first aid kit template, brain candy, and immodium envelopes. Thanks so much for being such a great contributor!
                  i pack that first aid kit when we travel. it always makes me laugh to think about how many people out there have my immodium packets :)

glad you are finding it useful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users