37 replies to this topic

#31 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:54 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
    Oh lordy. Just went to endless.com and so frigging cool! I love online shopping!!! thanks Morgan!

Love these! Click the image to open in full size.
    OMG...Carly, they are perfect! I love them for you!

#32 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:00 PM

I know, me too. I am having serious self-control to not buy them right this instant. I would have to use Matt's credit card to do it though, so that's probably what's holding me back. I have no money for the next 2 weeks. I am in love with them!!! Only problem is, I might be taller then Matt in them...

#33 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:05 PM

Quote:
        I know, me too. I am having serious self-control to not buy them right this instant. I would have to use Matt's credit card to do it though, so that's probably what's holding me back. I have no money for the next 2 weeks. I am in love with them!!! Only problem is, I might be taller then Matt in them...
        Hold off for the 2 weeks. I'm sure they'll still be available and that will give you time to make sure it's what you really want. (I know, better said than done...lol! If it were me, I'd probably have bought them already.)

#34 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:22 PM

Quote:
          Sorry for tempting you with all these great shoe websites!

Wait & use the two weeks to shop around & find them at a better price. Or wait for a sale. Endless has them every so often. I'll see if I can find any.

#35 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:24 PM

This was just in my inbox

In with the new! Shoes.com has thousands of new styles, and today's a great time to shop. Now through Feb. 29, 2008, take 15% off
            your order.*

Enter the code SHOES201 at checkout
            to receive your discount.

* Bags and some brands
            excluded. See site for details.

Here is a 50% off sale at endless.com, but it's only on certain shoes.

Endless.com: Sale Shoes and Handbags

also, make sure you get the negative $5 shipping deal. I think they always offer it.

#36 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:27 PM

all of them are so cute car. tuff choice! those orange/pink peek-a-boo ones would match our dresses kinda huh, ? I gotta get looking...

#37 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:30 PM

Yeah, I hadn't even thought of that, Jac. I was looking at them for my dress! I want orange shoes for under my wedding gown. Orange and pink is even better!

Thanks for the codes, Morgan. this site will be my first stop after my long awaited paycheck.

#38 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:45 PM

I love endless.com. I use them all the time. Not only do they price match, but they take $5 off your order and ship over night for free. They rock.

These aren't very "bridal" but they are sexy.

Click the image to open in full size.
                  Jessica Simpson Bessie

My mom bought them for me for Xmas and I get tons of compliments. Plus my feet feel sexy. haha.
                  Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users