Photo

Can someone creative make me a monogram please?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 pryzeless

pryzeless
  • 614 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:18 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sarah
    I use LumaPix Fotofusion. It's just the same image resized, recolored, and layered.
    I don't have that. Do you have another program that I might be able to get? Thanks.

#32 Alipires1

Alipires1
    • 298 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:24 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sarah
      Connie- what kind of red & turquoise are you looking for? Are these close?

Here are a couple I whipped up really quick. I can tweak the colors easily, and def do something with your clip art if you email it to me (AQHARider@hotmail.com) or post it here.

Click the image to open in full size.

Ohhhh!!! I want to hire you!! I have some ideas. I'll PM you tomorrow with info. I can pay you through paypal. What could the cost be to create maybe 5 different designs.

#33 Alipires1

Alipires1
      • 298 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:26 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Yari
        Sarah just rocked an awesome monorgram for me!!

Here it is...

Thank you Sarah you rock!

I agree awesome!! I saw it and posted to her that I wanted her to design one for me. Congrats It is great because I really didn't see a starfish I liked until now!

#34 WSUgal

WSUgal
        • 96 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:25 AM

Here is your updated monogram, Abbie! See if this one works. (Just let me know if you need any changes!)

#35 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:30 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mandy
            Sarah, is there any chance I could get these same monograms with my info? Isaac & Mandy, May 20, 2008, Riviera Maya, Mexico. The ones I've tried so far are sadly lacking! Our colors are more like 084 ans 127, I think, but it's hard to tell when they're not next to each other!!

Thanks so much!!!!
            I'll do one for you, but do me a favor and go to my website & fill out the order form... it's much easier for me to keep track of what I still need to do that way :) You can pick a different one if you want- I'll do a freebie for you.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Alipires1
            Ohhhh!!! I want to hire you!! I have some ideas. I'll PM you tomorrow with info. I can pay you through paypal. What could the cost be to create maybe 5 different designs.
            I have all the pricing info on my website, I'll do one free and each additional is $2. I'm also open for suggestions for new monogram styles so if you have something in mind feel free to let me know...

Quote:
            Originally Posted by pryzeless
            I don't have that. Do you have another program that I might be able to get? Thanks.
            There are instructions on here for making monograms with powerpoint (just search for monogram instructions) but you can't get a hi-res image that way, but it's a start. Some people also make them with Photoshop.

#36 luv2love

luv2love
            • 260 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:09 PM

Thank-you so much ladies - you both did such wonderful jobs! FI is determined to make me one now though. I've been giving him a hard time because it is the one project I put him in charge of (way back in August) and he still hasn't created one. When I told him that you ladies came up with some really great monograms we can use he took offence because it was his project (lol...men!) So, we'll see. I figure I'll give him one more week and if nothing still, then I'll let you know which monogram of yours we choose! Thanks again...they look great! :)

#37 Cherielee

Cherielee
              • 160 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 02:53 PM

i would love if i could have a monogram made for me my wedding too please!!

#38 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 21 February 2008 - 02:59 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Cherielee
                i would love if i could have a monogram made for me my wedding too please!!
                Cherielee go to this thread and it gives you the links to have Sarah make one free one

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t15845
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#39 Cherielee

Cherielee
                • 160 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 03:06 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Christine
                  Cherielee go to this thread and it gives you the links to have Sarah make one free one

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t15845
                  o great thanks...

#40 nylalany

nylalany
                  • 625 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 11:41 PM

Sarah - you said you can't get a hi-res image with Powerpoint - but do you know about Microsoft Publisher? If I use a font for the tree and go from there? I was going to have mine screenprinted and the guy said if I can't get an Illustrater or Photoshop image, then .jpg is not great but will have to do. Do you think it'll make a huge difference? Should I hire you to replicate my monogram in higher resolution (and maybe do it more perfectly)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users