Can someone creative make me a monogram please?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
Connie- what kind of red & turquoise are you looking for? Are these close?

Here are a couple I whipped up really quick. I can tweak the colors easily, and def do something with your clip art if you email it to me (AQHARider@hotmail.com) or post it here.

Click the image to open in full size.

Ohhhh!!! I want to hire you!! I have some ideas. I'll PM you tomorrow with info. I can pay you through paypal. What could the cost be to create maybe 5 different designs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
Sarah just rocked an awesome monorgram for me!!

Here it is...

Thank you Sarah you rock!

rockon.gif
I agree awesome!! I saw it and posted to her that I wanted her to design one for me. Congrats It is great because I really didn't see a starfish I liked until now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
Sarah, is there any chance I could get these same monograms with my info? Isaac & Mandy, May 20, 2008, Riviera Maya, Mexico. The ones I've tried so far are sadly lacking! Our colors are more like 084 ans 127, I think, but it's hard to tell when they're not next to each other!!

Thanks so much!!!!
I'll do one for you, but do me a favor and go to my website & fill out the order form... it's much easier for me to keep track of what I still need to do that way :) You can pick a different one if you want- I'll do a freebie for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alipires1 View Post
Ohhhh!!! I want to hire you!! I have some ideas. I'll PM you tomorrow with info. I can pay you through paypal. What could the cost be to create maybe 5 different designs.
I have all the pricing info on my website, I'll do one free and each additional is $2. I'm also open for suggestions for new monogram styles so if you have something in mind feel free to let me know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pryzeless View Post
I don't have that. Do you have another program that I might be able to get? Thanks.
There are instructions on here for making monograms with powerpoint (just search for monogram instructions) but you can't get a hi-res image that way, but it's a start. Some people also make them with Photoshop.

Thank-you so much ladies - you both did such wonderful jobs! FI is determined to make me one now though. I've been giving him a hard time because it is the one project I put him in charge of (way back in August) and he still hasn't created one. When I told him that you ladies came up with some really great monograms we can use he took offence because it was his project (lol...men!) So, we'll see. I figure I'll give him one more week and if nothing still, then I'll let you know which monogram of yours we choose! Thanks again...they look great! :)

Sarah - you said you can't get a hi-res image with Powerpoint - but do you know about Microsoft Publisher? If I use a font for the tree and go from there? I was going to have mine screenprinted and the guy said if I can't get an Illustrater or Photoshop image, then .jpg is not great but will have to do. Do you think it'll make a huge difference? Should I hire you to replicate my monogram in higher resolution (and maybe do it more perfectly)?