Photo

Can someone creative make me a monogram please?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 can't wait!

can't wait!
  • 517 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:25 PM

OK...I know this is an embarrasing question BUT, what do u do with the monograms once you've made them?!?
    I know, I know...go ahead and start with the jokes!

#22 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:28 PM

You can use them for invitations, OOT bags, letterhead, hang tags, postfards, etc. Basically any misc paper project :)

#23 pryzeless

pryzeless
      • 614 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:38 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sarah
        Not exactly extra bored, but figured I make one for you girls anyway. Figured it would be easy since you both just wanted palm trees :)

Click the image to open in full size.

I really like these. How did you get the trees two seperate colors? Are they two seperate images? I made one with powerpoint but I can not figure out how to save them in a way that they look nice and you can use them for other things. What program did you use for these?

#24 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:41 PM

I use LumaPix Fotofusion. It's just the same image resized, recolored, and layered.

#25 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 19 February 2008 - 07:48 PM

[QUOTE=WSUgal;265166]
          Not exactly extra bored, but figured I make one for you girls anyway. Figured it would be easy since you both just wanted palm trees :)
          Thanks Sarah! You are so good with these types of things. I'm crafty, but i wish I was more computer-based crafty as well. Could you make the green palm tree more of the turquoise shade like the ones in what you made Kelly? I love it!

#26 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 February 2008 - 07:55 PM

cute monograms girls...I used my monogram to tie everything in my wedding together.
          I used it for table names, invites, stamps, program fans, website, OOT bag letter, etc. etc. Seriously anything I could put it on I did. I got a lot of compliments on how it really tied it all together and made everything go together. I love monograms, I just had Sarah make one for my little baby to be...
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#27 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 07:57 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DougsGirl
            Thanks Sarah! You are so good with these types of things. I'm crafty, but i wish I was more computer-based crafty as well. Could you make the green palm tree more of the turquoise shade like the ones in what you made Kelly? I love it!
            Abbie- go to my website color chart and pick the turquoise you want...
            http://sproulliedesi...b codes web.pdf

#28 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:05 PM

Sarah, dang it I can't view your website from work I keep trying every day in case it gets unblocked somehow, but you must just be too exciting for airlines to see I'll check it out from home if I can, our computer has been on the fritz lately.

#29 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:06 PM

lol that's funny... yeah just post what color you want after you can view the chart :)

#30 Mandy

Mandy
              • 514 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:05 AM

Sarah, is there any chance I could get these same monograms with my info? Isaac & Mandy, May 20, 2008, Riviera Maya, Mexico. The ones I've tried so far are sadly lacking! Our colors are more like 084 ans 127, I think, but it's hard to tell when they're not next to each other!!

Thanks so much!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users