Photo

Photo for my mugs!!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 FinallyMrsBeckermann

FinallyMrsBeckermann
  • 161 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:34 PM

So instead of doing my work, I am messing around on the computer trying to decide what I want to put on my mugs that I am making for my OOT bags. This is what I just made! I am also going to put their names on their mug aswell.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:36 PM

use the [IMG] code

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:37 PM

Very cute. The only problem you might run into is that often for printing on a cup you pay by the color. I designed a 1 color logo to use on cups.

#4 FinallyMrsBeckermann

FinallyMrsBeckermann
        • 161 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:37 PM

Oh! Thanks!

#5 FinallyMrsBeckermann

FinallyMrsBeckermann
          • 161 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:38 PM

Actually, I bought these travel mugs from Oriental Trading where you actually put the paper inside yourself. Kind of like the photo mugs you always see. So I am going to be doing the printing and everything at home!

#6 TammyDez

TammyDez
            • 146 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:43 PM

That's funny and I like the idea.

#7 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:44 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Soon2BMrsBeckermann
                Actually, I bought these travel mugs from Oriental Trading where you actually put the paper inside yourself. Kind of like the photo mugs you always see. So I am going to be doing the printing and everything at home!
                Oh, that sounds really cool. Are they dishwasher safe? Will the paper get wet?

How much were they a piece? I already bought my cups, but I think other people would be really interested in a DIY mug. And you can use all the colors you want!

#8 FinallyMrsBeckermann

FinallyMrsBeckermann
                • 161 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:01 PM

The mugs are $12.95 for a set of 6. They aren't the most fancy thing in the world but I think they will work good enough. Unfortunately they aren't dishwasher safe though. I'm a pretty poor bride so my guests are lucky to get this. LOL They do also have mugs with handles as well. If you just go to Oriental Trading's website and type in 'travel mug' you can see them.

#9 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 08:04 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Soon2BMrsBeckermann
                    The mugs are $12.95 for a set of 6. They aren't the most fancy thing in the world but I think they will work good enough. Unfortunately they aren't dishwasher safe though. I'm a pretty poor bride so my guests are lucky to get this. LOL They do also have mugs with handles as well. If you just go to Oriental Trading's website and type in 'travel mug' you can see them.

They look great! I think guests will love that you made them.

I painted tumbler cups with pan pens & rub on transfers. The cups were 5 cents. I doubt guests will use them much after the wedding, but really they are just fun for the vacation. I'm a bride on a budget too.

#10 FinallyMrsBeckermann

FinallyMrsBeckermann
                    • 161 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:56 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Morgan
                      They look great! I think guests will love that you made them.

I painted tumbler cups with pan pens & rub on transfers. The cups were 5 cents. I doubt guests will use them much after the wedding, but really they are just fun for the vacation. I'm a bride on a budget too.

I think I remember seeing your mugs that you made and they looked great too! You are way more artistic than I am though - I can't really do anything unless it is with a computer, LOL. If I have to write or draw something by hand you might as well forget it =-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users