Photo

Help me find the designer of this dress?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 nenamono

nenamono
  • 282 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:20 PM

I just searched through 4 of my magazines b/c I have seen this dress so many times in them and of course I cant find it when Im looking for it! Someone will Im sure of it.

OK I found it. I obsess over things the dress is made by DaVinci here is the link:
    Modest Wedding Gowns And Bridal Gowns - Davinci Bridal

#12 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:54 PM

Here it is for $454

OnlineWeddingDeals - Wedding Gown Style T8167 by Da Vinci Bridal

Better than paying somone $800 to make it!

That's the first I found. Search more & you can probably find it for less.

#13 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:56 PM

$435

eBay Express: NEW EMME DAVINCI BRIDAL WEDDING GOWN PROM DRESS T8167 - Description

This is a really reasonably priced dress so you might not have to risk it with the other company. It's also beatiful. I love the lace top.

#14 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 21 January 2008 - 08:32 PM

MORGAN!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are like a million and freaking one (ok, 48 to be exact) stores that carry the actual designer gown within 5-60 minutes of my house!!!! i am sooooooooo excited!!!!!! now i can try it on before i make a decision. you have NO idea how much i have agonized over whether or not to order this dress sight unseen because i loved it so much. you TOTALLY just made my entire WEEK!!!!!

And the price is reasonable to boot!!! Way less than I feared I'd end up spending!

Thank you!!!!!!!!! I OPENLY PROFESS MY LOVE FOR YOU MORGAN!! hahahaha

#15 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 08:35 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mauraw
          MORGAN!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are like a million and freaking one (ok, 48 to be exact) store that carry the actual designer gown within 5-60 minutes of my house!!!! i am sooooooooo excited!!!!!! now i can try it on before i make a decision. you have NO idea how much i have agonized over whether or not to order this dress sight unseen because i loved it so much. you TOTALLY just made my entire WEEK!!!!!

And the price is reasonable to boot!!! Way less than I feared I'd end up spending!

Thank you!!!!!!!!! I OPENLY PROFESS MY LOVE FOR YOU MORGAN!! hahahaha
          Wow! Thanks! But credit goes to Michelle who poured though all her bridal magazines to find the designer. I just googled the designer name & style number to see if I could find the dress at a good price.

#16 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 08:39 PM

I missed the post by Michelle!

Michelle --- THANK YOU!!!!!!!
          xoxoxoxoxo

You and Morgan are my heroes!

#17 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
          • 5,681 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 11:48 PM

LOL you beat me to it! Glad you found a place nearby! Is it a 2 piece dress? I like the top quite a bit but I would rather have a different bottom portion....??

#18 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 01:08 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jenn3878
            LOL you beat me to it! Glad you found a place nearby! Is it a 2 piece dress? I like the top quite a bit but I would rather have a different bottom portion....??
            No it's one piece. The top and bottom are available in different colors. Check out the davinci site, i think i saw another similar dress with a different bottom.

i am making phone calls right now to see which stores have the dress! woo!

#19 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:59 PM

wow maura, that dress is so pretty. i'm glad michelle and morgan could find it for you! can't wait to see pics of the real deal if you get it!

#20 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 06:06 PM

Very pretty! I can't wait to see pics of it. I love the pick ups. They didn't work for me though. I looked like a melted cupcake.
              Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users