Photo

IB Rose Hall & Question about day and month for wedding in Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PhillyGal

PhillyGal
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 03:53 PM

We are strongly considering Iberostar Rose Hall for our Dec 2008 wedding. I just found out that they do not have Friday Dec 5 or Saturday Dec 6 available, so now we are thinking maybe Sunday, Dec 7th. Do you think it'll be a pain to get married on a Sunday? I guess people can come Friday and leave Monday... Or we're thinking about moving it back to January or February 09 to have our Fri or Saturday wedding... I know this is peak season, so I'm wondering if prices really jump up that much?? Also, does anyone know anything about the Iberostar Rose Hall for a wedding?? I stayed at the one in Mexico and loved every minute of it. I've read some mixed reviews because it's a new hotel but am hoping that by Dec 2008, they will have their issues resolved...

Thanks! Toni

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 21 January 2008 - 04:20 PM

that's the best part of DW's is they don't have to be on Fridays or Saturdays. I personally wouldn't wait until after the holidays, some people have a hard time taking time off early in the year, at the end of the year a lot of people have days they need to use.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 chicago88

chicago88
    • 699 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:25 PM

I'm not sure that they do weddings on Sundays in Jamaica...I thought I heard that in another post? Make sure you double check.

Therese & Jay
      Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
      http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#4 amm0418

amm0418
      • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 07:31 PM

I am getting married @ Iberostar Rose Hall in August, so I will let you know how it is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users